NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

I asked CT about VAT refund. retail was £160, but other UK shop charged less retail but shipping ate up those savings.
No customs fees yet on these, 3 more togo.
I did have fees sent to me 2 weeks after I got my Corks, though, and haven't paid yet but FedEx still delivers my goods.
UPS charged me 10% customs too in order to receive my package on another pair, check or MO only...

I'm in UK so no vat refund, they are slim fitting but long. i could have probably gone from 10uk to 9.5uk as i have slim feet (These are the blue) , very very comfy and the blue looks dope with my yellow socks :smile:

Last edited:
Arrived from offspring, i thought i was getting bumped also but they came through, look great very happy, still waiting on black.

Dude that's dope!! I'm hoping I get the same luck. I keep seeing a "processing" under delivery status but they are still giving me the run around with emails claiming there is no order. Cheers on the pick up!!

Would've been nice to grab these off TBS for $180 shipped but I can't be bothered to pay much more than that considering how much nicer the OG model was

For future reference, what is "TBS"? Please PM if you want to keep it form the lurkers. Thanks in advance!

anybody see the black/electric green pair that sole.collector posted on their twitter yesterday?

Well, OS just cancelled my order...they are sold out. Their website is apparently incorrectly listing sizes available |I

anybody has info on what time Size? are dropping the Innevas on their site, release date just says 22.3, same for Nike Europe, just says 23.3 but no time. 

Would be quite vital to know, since they might be sold out extremely fast like they were on the other sites.

anybody has info on what time Size? are dropping the Innevas on their site, release date just says 22.3, same for Nike Europe, just says 23.3 but no time. 

Would be quite vital to know, since they might be sold out extremely fast like they were on the other sites.
my guess is either 12am their local time or whenever they open their stores.

with OKI should be closer to $210 if you e-mail them about the VAT.  unless you are in the EU.

But you are 1 pair of Innevas richer, correct?

few sizes here. have a look.  I e-mailed them and they said they would be able to refund the VAT amount, ~$50 I guess.  We'll see when it happens.

Blues
http://www.oki-ni.com/footwear/nike-free-men-s-blue-free-inneva-woven-sneakers-nik1683blu.html

Blacks
http://www.oki-ni.com/footwear/nike-men-s-black-free-inneva-woven-sneakers-nik1684blk.html
.Anymore sites releasing these? I need a size US 10 in the black or blue. Thanks.
Just up on oki-ni good luck, not cheap.
with OKI should be closer to $210 if you e-mail them about the VAT. unless you are in the EU.

All Solutions within reach. unless you are looking for under $200, then i don't know how to help.

Back
Top Bottom