NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

If I'm a 9.5 in Jordans, a 10 in Flyknits, and a 10.5 in AM90's/AM1's, will a 10 in Innevas be OK?

If I'm a 9.5 in Jordans, a 10 in Flyknits, and a 10.5 in AM90's/AM1's, will a 10 in Innevas be OK?

If you've got a narrow width foot you should be ok. If you have a regular to wide foot, you should go 10.5.

Just spoke with a Nike rep. She stated there was nothing showing in her system for a US release of the recent Innevas. It's possible this may change, though.

Last edited:
don't know if anyone posted this but wmns innevas(pink) came out for preorder on sivasdescalzo (didnt know that these existed lol).they look :smokin :smokin :smokin but i aint payin 200 for these...my girl can have them if she wants,lol

http://www.sivasdescalzo.com/store/footwear/pre-order/wmns-nike-free-inneva-woven-black.html

Does anybody know how long it usually takes for Crooked Tongue to ship? Went on my order status and still says "started".

I'm going to ride it out until Monday and see how it goes. Thanks JP
Thats too soon to start worrying, give it until Wednesday or Thursday.

If you don't hear anything by then email them.

I ordered my LeBron X Corks from CT on a Friday afternoon and didn't get a dispatch email until Tuesday.

Last edited:
Thats too soon to start worrying, give it until Wednesday or Thursday.

If you don't hear anything by then email them.

I ordered my LeBron X Corks from CT on a Friday afternoon and didn't get a dispatch email until Tuesday.

Sounds like another similar round of events. I will wait. My homie went on END? And already got shipping details. Made me jelly to hear that. Lol.

Wish I could find these in the us. Missed out on the initial release for the second wave of colors. Bought the first release with a little luck at kicks/hi

April 12 on those pink joints.
Excuse me, the pink is actually called "Champagne"
Cue the hype

Also maybe another mens Black on 12th. Doesn't carry the SP tag,not surewhat that means, if is a rerelease of the one we just got, or if its different.

Also maybe another mens Black on 12th. Doesn't carry the SP tag,not surewhat that means, if is a rerelease of the one we just got, or if its different.
hoping its a re-release. still mad about missing out, and getting stuck with resell prices

Would anybody be interested to trade a Size 9 US for a US 10 in the black inneva sp?

That grey splatter free sole make the shoe pop so much, I agree that they should re-release the blk/blk colorway. That red colorway would be a def cop!

Back
Top Bottom