NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

so fnl is getting both inneva sp black and blues the 20th? but we wont be getting those milans over here? meh i guess thats okay :[ i really do like that rainbow speckle though 
milans are releasing on mdc along with the mint am1's and barkleys. innevas will be on fnl. 

ugh.... i hate how finishline only takes american credit cards..... i want these innevas in blue..... might end up buying them on ebay.. sigh.. any one know where in HK they have stock still???? i can have my friends buy and bring them here for me!

Black/Poison Green, few good sizes on End.

Comes out to ~$151 shipped, cheaper than 180+tax here

did anybody in london or milano buy the inneva that was released today? i wanna see that speckled sole clearly if somebody can post them up.

as in Milan Inneva part of the Three Degrees Pack... those are not dropping to online retailers this weekend AFAIK.  maybe later, but surely will remain very select retailers and limited numbers

Broke them out yesterday...really happy with these. Good luck to those trying to cop what's releasing this weekend.

naw i was talking about the innevas

thanks!
smokin.gif
oh yea sp's on the twentieth

so what proof do we have that the inneva woven is releasing at Finishline on the 20th?
the inneva woven sp is releasing at finish line in both color ways. i tweeted them myself and asked and they responded with a yes. their also releasing on NDC from what i see on their launch calendar. both colorways also. so theres two sites to choose from. NDC wont be through a twitter link and I'm not sure about fnl using a link. don't believe me? go do the research yourself

Thanks for dropping the info bro. Was going to pick these up on eBay now I can get them for retail.

@akosaka , not sure if you mentioned it before but where'd you get the laces from?

Thanks for dropping the info bro. Was going to pick these up on eBay now I can get them for retail.

@akosaka , not sure if you mentioned it before but where'd you get the laces from?

they sell waxed laces at nordstroms

no problem. hoping i strike gold with the blue color way to match my og black innevas.

Back
Top Bottom