NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Yeah, good looking out on the info, BadBoyd21. It's great that people will have another shot at getting the SPs.

if i wear a size 9 in nike free 3's, would you guys suggest I get a size 9 in these as well?

thanks in advance

my natural size is a 13. but all my free runs are a 14. my og innevas are a 13 but i would def have sized up if i could have found a 14. hope that helps

Thanks for dropping the info bro. Was going to pick these up on eBay now I can get them for retail.

@akosaka , not sure if you mentioned it before but where'd you get the laces from?
i actually live in japan and bought them locally.I wanted to see them in person so i could verify they were good quality and the correct style.

ok so I just discovered the sexiness of these, they will be at Finish Line & NDC on Saturday? In stores or is this unknown right now & they're just showing in the system? Right about now that black pair is calling my name with a waxed lace switch

ok so I just discovered the sexiness of these, they will be at Finish Line & NDC on Saturday? In stores or is this unknown right now & they're just showing in the system? Right about now that black pair is calling my name with a waxed lace switch
few stores in NY and NJ will carry them but the rest is online.

damn i wish Fl and NDC would post twitter links for when they drop. So everything is dropping at 8am? and you think finish line codes are gonna work on them? i dont see why not 

Ok so I've read through the last few pages and it's getting a tad confusing.

If anyone can help, when are the inneva's dropping?

And which online store may be carrying them?

Ok so I've read through the last few pages and it's getting a tad confusing.

If anyone can help, when are the inneva's dropping?

And which online store may be carrying them?
inneva sp's drop four/twenty on NDC(nikedotcom)andFNL(finishline). no other stores will have them in stock. Finishline is the only retailer that will have them in store in select areas. If your local finishline didn't get the lebron tmacs, then they wont get the innevas.

BTW

Just reading up that it fits smaller? I ordered poison one to check on sizing. Hoping to return the poison once I get the blue. 

How do these fit compared to roshe's?
For me 0.5 up, if these are too snug for you it can easily look odd, since the woven material stretches and eventually you'll see your socks through 
roll.gif

inneva sp's drop four/twenty on NDC(nikedotcom)andFNL(finishline). no other stores will have them in stock. Finishline is the only retailer that will have them in store in select areas. If your local finishline didn't get the lebron tmacs, then they wont get the innevas.

Idk if I'd go with that criteria, my local Finishline had the Lebron TMacs but right now they're saying they'll only have the 8s releasing on Saturday. I'm not certain they knew what I was talking about either so it could've been a mixup(hoping so) but that may not be a good determining factor.

& if it matters I'm in Ohio

Idk if I'd go with that criteria, my local Finishline had the Lebron TMacs but right now they're saying they'll only have the 8s releasing on Saturday. I'm not certain they knew what I was talking about either so it could've been a mixup(hoping so) but that may not be a good determining factor.

& if it matters I'm in Ohio
i meant spots in NY and NJ that had the tmacs, not every finish line in other states. 

you could goto your local FNL and see if they can lookup the product online or WGI, then free shipping to your house

I've got the Nike Free Inneva Woven SP. But i feels weird to walk in them and if I looks at the back of the shoes I can see some little difference between the sole and the leather on the left shoe (see the picture below). It's this normal/anyone have this "problem"? 

This one is from the net and they look very similar:

Sorry for the bad english. : =)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom