NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Great details on the Milan-only release, love the 'Milan' on the tongue, instead of NSW, but still find that both the OG and SP are doper colorways, the rainbow speckles are not working for me, how about you guys?

If you haven't seen pictures, there is a bunch if you search #inneva on IG 

Great details on the Milan-only release, love the 'Milan' on the tongue, instead of NSW, but still find that both the OG and SP are doper colorways, the rainbow speckles are not working for me, how about you guys?

If you haven't seen pictures, there is a bunch if you search #inneva on IG 
The rainbow speckle looks weird with the black and white colorway on the shoe IMO. But i guess it's necessary for the Flyknit theme. I'd still prefer the OG's over anything, but the SP's will do me good for now. Innevas in general are dope.

If you have an American address that you can ship to, you can pay via Canadian credit card over the phone.
really?? i emailed them and they said its not allowed... hopefully they let me! haha 

what's the finishline discount code that everyone is talking about? i'll call them this friday to try and get a pair! 

is it releasing 8 am EST or PST?? sorry for the million questions.... really really want a pair for the summer!

You guys reckon finish line in 34th st. NYC will carry these?

I wasnt checking for those SVSM T-macs so I don't know if they had those.

I'm hoping I can just cop these in person and cop some of the Milan drops on NDC.

If not I'll just go for NDC for these too.

two questions for those who own a pair or have seen in person.

1. whats the difference between sp and regular model?

2. how loud is the photo blue?

two questions for those who own a pair or have seen in person.

1. whats the difference between sp and regular model?

2. how loud is the photo blue?
1. i didn't check the poison green and orange ones out very deeply, but the men's SP is part of the premium "white label" pack(tier 0), and use different leather, and there is a nsw on the back of the SP's and a swoosh on the poison/orange joints.i believe the sp uses better material. i'm not sure but i think i remember SP stands for sports pack or soft play or special play or something......maybe more performance/comfort oriented even though they are a nsw

2. it's loud but i don't think too crazy imo....they are like a lighter blue paint with a few drops of black in it if that makes sense..i did a black lace swap cause it tones them down a bit

Last edited:
2. it's loud but i don't think too crazy imo....they are like a lighter blue paint with a few drops of black in it if that makes sense..i did a black lace swap cause it tones them down a bit

You did a black lace swap on the photo blues? Mind taking some pictures? I want to see how that looks like because I was thinking of doing the same thing.

i posted one earlier a few posts back too.....i think the laces look much cleaner and the black breaks up the 2 tone feel of the photo blues and tones them down.
You did a black lace swap on the photo blues? Mind taking some pictures? I want to see how that looks like because I was thinking of doing the same thing.

Last edited:
Saw some dude with the blue ones the other day and my lord are they ever blue. Not my steez at all but whatever floats your boat..

FWIW I think my black SP's might be the best sneaker purchase I have made this year. Highly recommended.

ya i wonder how many pairs of the blacks and blues are dropping on US this weekend.

Any small shops releasing?  Canada getting love?

Probably not the first thing sold out this saturday on NDC or FNL, but smaller numbers I bet they're gone in the first hour.

8AM EST.

AirMax 1 Milan will probably get hit hardest, then Retro 8, then maybe Elites or these Innevas.  If they drop anything other nuggets maybe AirMax1 FB Mint.

Good luck to those needing to cop, still.

ya i wonder how many pairs of the blacks and blues are dropping on US this weekend.

Any small shops releasing?  Canada getting love?

Probably not the first thing sold out this saturday on NDC or FNL, but smaller numbers I bet they're gone in the first hour.

8AM EST.

AirMax 1 Milan will probably get hit hardest, then Retro 8, then maybe Elites or these Innevas.  If they drop anything other nuggets maybe AirMax1 FB Mint.

Good luck to those needing to cop, still.
im wondering the same thing, cause 8am i'll be on the site and calling the phone to lock down a pair of innevas!

1. i didn't check the poison green and orange ones out very deeply, but the men's SP is part of the premium "white label" pack(tier 0), and use different leather, and there is a nsw on the back of the SP's and a swoosh on the poison/orange joints.i believe the sp uses better material. i'm not sure but i think i remember SP stands for sports pack or soft play or special play or something......maybe more performance/comfort oriented even though they are a nsw

thanks, i guess i was asking since i like buying colorways that require a certain finesse to pull off, and the photo blue seems to have an awesome "flash factor". lol. and i found out the sp stands for special projects.

The blue definitely has an "it" factor.  Don't think I can pull it off, the Black/black is more doable for me.  Then again I'm a bit more conservative with what I rock CW wise.

I've got the Nike Free Inneva Woven SP. But i feels weird to walk in them and if I looks at the back of the shoes I can see some little difference between the sole and the leather on the left shoe (see the picture below). It's this normal/anyone have this "problem"? 

This one is from the net and they look very similar:

Sorry for the bad english. : =)
Anyone knowingthe difference is normal?

Anyone knowingthe difference is normal?

There's nothing different about the shoes in your picture and the picture you got from the Internet. It's suppose to feel weird at first, the Woven material will stretch a little bit by the time you wear it a couple of times.

Last edited:
There's nothing different about the shoes in your picture and the picture you got from the Internet. It's suppose to feel weird at first, the Woven material will stretch a little bit by the time you wear it a couple of times.
I think it's easy to see a difference? The internet shoes are exactly the same and it is the black rubber between the white sole and leather I'm talking about. But it's also when I wearing the shoe I can feel the difference.

i usually wear a 10.5 or a 10 in free run 2s.. what size would i be in these innevas?

neo 39 pasadena will be getting these on sat 4-20-2013

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom