NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

The SP version leather isn't as good as the OG's. The SP blue and black will release on NDC andFNL on four/twenty. best bet is NDC unless FNL posts a link taking you directly to their page. retail is 180$. few spots in new york will have these for sure. I'm not sure on which ones, so go in the store and ask. sizing wise they run .5 size small, so go up a half or full size. the blue pair is EXTREMELY blue and the black pair is cool but i've seen a lot of pairs with glue residue 

on feet pics! these are under rated I was iffy on these at first but on feet they are 
nthat.gif
!

21Mercer will have both colors of the SP innevas, even the pink and black womens version. Available in store only on saturday

any socal 626 / 909 dudes in here?  if anyone can cop an extra pair in 10.5 at neo 39 pls hit me up 909 274 8689 thanx!!

ill be back in town on sunday night or monday the latest.

Last edited:
on feet pics! these are under rated I was iffy on these at first but on feet they are 
nthat.gif
!
Best pic that I've seen thanks to the lace swap. I was planning on getting the blacks on Saturday but maybe I'll go for either. I have a lot of black shoes already and the light/dark pattern on the blues is pretty cool.

These seem to fit quite narrow. Suppose to be like this? Length seem to fit well (0.5 inch room from tip)

Trying on my green poison one.

Last edited:
isn't really that steep considering they only produced 300 with a retail of 200 and that was 7 months ago.
did they only make 300? i didn't know that at all. they were on finishline and restocked at least once afaik so i thought they were a lot more common.. they were sitting in Japan....i found 2 by accident just sitting in a major department store months after they dropped

Which Dept Store did you find them? Isetan? Never thought that they were available at department store especially since I was told that only 2 stores around Tokyo (Head Poter's branch store & I forgot the other) got em or something when i picked em up at the former tho. But they def. were sitting on the shelf longer here coz i was able to pick my size one up 2 or 3 weeks after the release.

Kicks/Hi will have both of the SP's available tomorrow at 11 AM. Be on the look out those who are still looking for the innevas.

Looks like most shops are getting them. Do you think they'll sell out?

I don't think so, it depends how many pairs each shop carries. Plus this is what I saw on twitter:

@UNDEFEATEDinc: Nike NSW "White Label" Free Inneva Woven // Available Saturday 04.20.13 at UNDFTD LA, Santa Monica and Silverlake

[quote name="jaymatic" url="/t/505893/nike-free-inneva-woven-vol-good-god-sold/720#post_

I don't think so, it depends how many pairs each shop carries. Plus this is what I saw on twitter:

@UNDEFEATEDinc: Nike NSW "White Label" Free Inneva Woven // Available Saturday 04.20.13 at UNDFTD LA, Santa Monica and Silverlake[/quote]

Keeping my fingers crossed

Last edited:
Kicks/Hi will have both of the SP's available tomorrow at 11 AM. Be on the look out those who are still looking for the innevas.
i was just there. dunno how many pairs they had though. boxes were tagged with the retail price. there were a buncha new roshes with flywire and the highlighter janoskis that caught my eye.

still confused on sizing. some say up or down. im a 10 in am1 and 90 and 10.5 in free runs, wtf should i get ? need those black ones! 

Back
Top Bottom