NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

hers a pic to help out for the people who want to re-lace there innevas. this is  how they should be laced up.
been lurking in this thread for a long time. got my black sp's a while ago and switched the laces.
lace swap with 54 inch waxed boot laces from theshoeman on ebay
no offense to anyone but imo the correct way to lace them up, really makes a huge difference in the overall look. the first and last pic is the correct way.

Last edited:
Kansai. The difference is it just looks tighter on the first and last photo. They both still cross each other no?

Kansai. The difference is it just looks tighter on the first and last photo. They both still cross each other no?
no actually. you can actually lace them 2 different ways. look at the lace "eyes" they are not supposed to stick up. they are supposed to be flat.

Purchased these laces from Walmart.  They are too short, 45" for my size 10.5 but I think the color scheme goes well though.  

Have heard/read nothing but excellent reviews regarding this shoe. Looks like NDC still had my size left in the all black pair, so I went ahead and placed my order for them.

Will order a pair of wax laces once they arrive.

I've read this thread that if you have wide feet go half size up or go TTS. Does this shoe have any comparisons as in terms of fit? I'm a 10.5 wide and feel that the roshe is somewhat the only shoe I have that is close to this model and I have a size 10.5. Also, what is a good price for these? I'm looking to snag a black pair for close to retail but all I've seen is ridiculous prices. Slept on these awhile back and I'm regretting not picking them up
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I've read this thread that if you have wide feet go half size up or go TTS. Does this shoe have any comparisons as in terms of fit? I'm a 10.5 wide and feel that the roshe is somewhat the only shoe I have that is close to this model and I have a size 10.5. Also, what is a good price for these? I'm looking to snag a pair for close to retail but all I've seen is ridiculous prices.

I'm a 10.5 tts narrow foot and to me they it just like the roshes. There's a little room in my toes and I went a size down on roshes (10) I would prefer to have these in a 10 so you should be fine with a 10.5

I wouldn't pay over retail on these

Last edited:
Get TTS. I went half size up and now there's some room in the front of my toes. Pretty annoying. Would trade my 10.5 for 10 if I had a chance.

Send my 12s back and got 11s

Exact same size with an inch at the end

A little narrow

These have to be the worst QC Nikes ever

They look cool but I'm done

The sizing is just way too far off

Sizing info:

I wear a 9.5 in Free Run 2s and Free Run 3s and a 9 in Flyknit Trainers.

I got these in a 9 and they fit well. A little snug, but still very comfortable.

I have a narrow/regular foot. I hope this helps!

This shoe fits very strange. I myself wear a 9.5 in fr 3s and a 9 in flyknit trainers. I went with a 9.5 in the inneva. I would say it comes down to how you like your shoes to fit. Going up a half size will definitely make them run long.

This shoe fits very strange. I myself wear a 9.5 in fr 3s and a 9 in flyknit trainers. I went with a 9.5 in the inneva. I would say it comes down to how you like your shoes to fit. Going up a half size will definitely make them run long.
Width wise, how does it compare to your 9.5 fr 3s? I'm getting conflicting feedback. A review on youtube says they run half a size smaller. wtf

Width wise, how does it compare to your 9.5 fr 3s? I'm getting conflicting feedback. A review on youtube says they run half a size smaller. wtf

I would say width wise the fr3 is a little narrow compared to the inneva. I would say the inneva is the same with fr2 width

^^ Nice pic,  yours?

Is that stock laces?  real nice then.  Pics of these dropped a few months ago, right before the grey/crimson black/green yadayada.

probably available somewhere.  Is the tan leather look rough to anyone?

looks suede to me as well.  might have to pick those up if those ever surface here

love these innevas but havent had a chance to wear them yet.  based on your guys' preference, you like these better with shorts or pants?

i tend to like all shoes better with shorts with the exception of new balances. 

Back
Top Bottom