NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Same here, rather have one solid color for the upper.

The blue two toned colorway is decent, though.

That's how I felt until these blues. Ordered a size 10 from nicekicks since 10.5 was gone. Couldn't resist 20% off Just wore my black pair since I FINALLY got laces, the 10.5 was a nice fit. Hoping the 10 isn't too different since that is my true size.

I just bought a pair of the photon blue innevas in a local store.  The insole is the appropriate blue color but doesn't have nsw on it.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Thanks.

does anybody know it's real or fake??i bought it from ebay and i don't know why the insole of this pair of shoes do not have the word NSW,does anybody sure that their shoes is real but also do not have NSW??

Highly doubt there are fake innevas out (yet). Prob the situation mentioned above where the nsw rubbed off from trying them on or wearing them

Highly doubt there are fake innevas out (yet). Prob the situation mentioned above where the nsw rubbed off from trying them on or wearing them
but it is new,unworn,i just received it today,so i don't think that the nsw rubbed off from trying them on or wearing them,i bought it from ebay

^ that's kinda crazy if they are fake. I was just reading how it takes 8 hours to make a pair. If it is fake, man they have come a long way...

I have blue wovens without the nsw on the insole. Perfectly legit... No one is faking inevas brah... Got mine at ndc...

Last edited:
Thought these were cool. More than two tones.

http://bit.ly/139sHff

i know a lot of people PMd me about doing pick ups.

if anyone wants me to get them a pair, PM me again and let me know what size you need in the photo blues or black/blue innevas.

please don't waste my time and be paypal ready. miami is a good 45 minute drive from where i live so i don't wanna end up sitting on these.

they are $190 out the door with tax.

Anyone know what ever happened to FNL stocking these? I remember people claiming that FNL was going to be dropping these Saturday morning (***** I believe). I think the last thing I heard was something about they didn't get their shipment in but would be getting it soon... I've searched Inneva on FNL almost everyday and have yet to see either color way pop up. Anyone got any ideas?

Anyone know what ever happened to FNL stocking these? I remember people claiming that FNL was going to be dropping these Saturday morning (***** I believe). I think the last thing I heard was something about they didn't get their shipment in but would be getting it soon... I've searched Inneva on FNL almost everyday and have yet to see either color way pop up. Anyone got any ideas?

I tweeted them close to the release on ***** & they said something along the lines of no longer having plans on carrying them. It appears they won't carry them at all, that's been my assumption & so far has held true. I wouldn't hold my breath on FNL

edit: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO 4 / 20 is edited, that was such an unexpected laugh, nice

Last edited:
I tweeted them close to the release on ***** & they said something along the lines of no longer having plans on carrying them. It appears they won't carry them at all, that's been my assumption & so far has held true. I wouldn't hold my breath on FNL

edit: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO 4 / 20 is edited, that was such an unexpected laugh, nice
Damn yeah I just went back and reread a bunch of old pages around 4 / 20 and saw people started saying FNL wasn't going to be carrying them online. Sucks, would be so so nice to be able to use a $20 off coupon and a WC reward on top of the free shipping... but oh well :frown:

Damn yeah I just went back and reread a bunch of old pages around 4 / 20 and saw people started saying FNL wasn't going to be carrying them online. Sucks, would be so so nice to be able to use a $20 off coupon and a WC reward on top of the free shipping... but oh well :frown:

Yea I was waiting on that myself but it's cool, can't change what isn't possible for the moment. I'm still holding out hope for them to come through one day but I'm not counting on it or looking for it at this point

Oscar give me a couple of minutes. I'll take a photo of my insole. I purchased mine from NDC and one from nicekicks.

Oscar give me a couple of minutes. I'll take a photo of my insole. I purchased mine from NDC and one from nicekicks.

just out of curiosity how long did your pair from nicekicks take to get to you & how long did it take for a tracking# to be received?

Back
Top Bottom