NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

I wouldn't say size down, but if you vary between two Nike sizes then I would go with the smaller one. I wear a 9 & 9.5 in Nikes and went with the 9. I'm happy I did because the 9.5 would have been too long.

I emailed Nike about restocking and they gave me a vague answer that usually shoes are restocked in a week or two. So who knows. 

if ANYONE needs the black/blue lace or all blue inneva wovens, hit me up. there is a spot by my house with plenty of sizes!

Just saw the Squadron Blue/Turquoise pair on MAJORDC's tumblr... may have to try to grab them next month.

Last edited:
are there any reports of these being faked? i bought my first pair (photo blues) on ebay, but i've been reluctant to grab another pair in fear of getting burned.

are there any reports of these being faked? i bought my first pair (photo blues) on ebay, but i've been reluctant to grab another pair in fear of getting burned.
I think they would be too hard to produce identically, they'd probably look way off.  But I could be wrong.  They apparently take 8 hours to put together by hand, so maybe its still a possibility.

But the markup doesn't seem like it would drive that market, who knows.

Back
Top Bottom