NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Another new color?

http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/06/04/nike-free-inneva-woven-newsprintblue/

Last edited:
Damn...those look better than the SP blacks (which I own). The white midsole looks sooooo much better than the cheap looking black paint. I like how they're doing that for the newer CWs but I don't know if I'm willing to pay $180 for another pair.

FYI

I just picked up a pair of the SPs sz11 in black on NDC.

Got to work at 7am and I been constantly checking back (I created a bookmark page to the innevas search) and sure enough...they had restocked a 7, 7.5, 10.5, 11, & 13.

so, if you havent got em yet, i suggest you keep an eye out cuz they are and have been restocking limited quantities on occasion.  I know they also restocked the photo blues this morning but i didnt check since i already have them.

(also had the black already but my father in law liked them so i gave them to him)

GOOD LUCK!

these are seriously the best shoes ive ever own when it comes to comfort...and lets face it...they ILL AF!

^...yep NDC still has a size 13 in black and size 10.5 in blue! GO GO GO if you want....i love these things! :pimp:

The all blues I ordered are coming in on Saturday. Very excited for this shoe. I went a half size down than my usual sizing. 

Does anyone own a Flyknit Chukka here? I wear 11.5 in that shoes but should I go with 11.5 for Inneva as well?

My feet is relatively wide fyi.

Can someone please answer? 

Last edited:
Does anyone own a Flyknit Chukka here? I wear 11.5 in that shoes but should I go with 11.5 for Inneva as well?
My feet is relatively wide fyi.
Can someone please answer? 

Yeah if you have wide feet then I suggest to go with 11.5

Really liking how they went back to the NRG style midsole on the newer colorways. That was the only thing I didn't like about the SP releases. Will be getting both the grey and black when they finally drop.

I LOVE the chukkas, i've owned all the non-HTM chukkas. I posted a couple pics in the chukka thread but here's one

I would easily keep picking up the chukkas at $170 over these 2-tone innevas at $180 after seeing these in person. The black innevas won over the black chukkas though.
IDK what my favorite chukkas are, they all place above the two-tone innevas though

for the people with these. I ordered tts and its narrow as hell. however there is 1.5 inch gap from my toe to the top.

Does the shoe overtime form to your feet?

Can you go sockless with these? 

if i size down .5 will it be too narrow for my feet? 

for the people with these. I ordered tts and its narrow as hell. however there is 1.5 inch gap from my toe to the top.

Does the shoe overtime form to your feet?

Can you go sockless with these? 

if i size down .5 will it be too narrow for my feet? 
Hate to say it but it seems like your feet just may be a bit too wide for this particular shoe.  My TTS is 9.5 but I went with a 10 in the inneva. I have about .5 inches of extra toe room and the fit on the sides is perfect.

Having a 1.5 inch gap seems like a huge space, sizing .5 down will solve that issue but they will more than likely be much to narrow on your feet. 

I haven't had the shoes long enough to judge if they form to your feet, but I do know the way the lacing system is set up, pulling the laces tighter will pull the weave tighter, forming it more to your foot.

You can go sockless, the shoes have a lot of breatheability. However I noticed the material of the insole can get a bit sticky if your foot does sweat.

Hate to say it but it seems like your feet just may be a bit too wide for this particular shoe.  My TTS is 9.5 but I went with a 10 in the inneva. I have about .5 inches of extra toe room and the fit on the sides is perfect.

Having a 1.5 inch gap seems like a huge space, sizing .5 down will solve that issue but they will more than likely be much to narrow on your feet. 

I haven't had the shoes long enough to judge if they form to your feet, but I do know the way the lacing system is set up, pulling the laces tighter will pull the weave tighter, forming it more to your foot.

You can go sockless, the shoes have a lot of breatheability. However I noticed the material of the insole can get a bit sticky if your foot does sweat.
thanks man
I would have to agree with Frhighday. I went .5 size up from 8 to 8.5 because I have wide feet and smaller size was much too narrow. It was uncomfortable even with loose lacing and no socks for me. The 8.5 gives me the option of comfortably wearing my Innevas with or without socks. Even though the 8.5 may be "too long"...i never find that to be a problem functionally or even aesthetically.In regards to sockless....there's a lot of breatheability so the shoes won't smell or anything. The stickiness can even help part of your foot to stay in the shoe if you have really loose lacing. 

Found this pic on instagram.

I'm definitely going to buy these and yellow ones.

I need to know the release date....
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom