NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Agreed- steep price tag will turn many off- not likely to be any significant resell on these- much like FSB chukkas.

I expect these to grabbed by fashionistas mainly- and of course hype kiddies who think anything Nike lab must be exclusive.

I also agree these will be seen in a bunch of boutiques.

I can see these being available for under retail a few months down the track.

Basically- those who want them should be able to grab with little stress on release.

I don't know about you but the SFB Chukkas were sold out and unavailable for me within a second of the tweet. I don't think they were that hyped but I'll bet the resellers take advantage of any NikeLab launch now.
The SFBs sat on the foreign sites for a while but those were more expensive than US retail price (if I had another shot, I would have placed an order though). They were available at American shops but those sold out quick also.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is I think these will be hard to get for anybody who wants them to actually wear.

Another look courtesy of firmament berlin

I don't know about you but the SFB Chukkas were sold out and unavailable for me within a second of the tweet. I don't think they were that hyped but I'll bet the resellers take advantage of any NikeLab launch now.
The SFBs sat on the foreign sites for a while but those were more expensive than US retail price (if I had another shot, I would have placed an order though). They were available at American shops but those sold out quick also.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is I think these will be hard to get for anybody who wants them to actually wear.

Interestingly enough, every store I walked into within the past month that had carried those nikelab FSB's still had them. I'm really hoping its the same for the innevas.

Been saving my 20% ndc coupon for this drop :smile:

@Doug3fresh  Click into nikelab and footwear and refresh there. Last couple of times when i have tried on Twitter, it looked like Footwear section was updated before they tweeted the link.

after seeing more pics, i've been turned off, not feeling any of them at all.  was kinda interested in the loden pair but real pics (non nike promo shots) of it don't look that good.

Nike.com didn't release the white/white :/

An all black will release the 21th of December 2014 as well.
718766-001

great brother

not so great price- especially when shipping added??

These are great- but no way are they $300 great- not even $200 great.

seems hype is real
yeah pricey for sure but AUS dollar is sturggling atm. i honestly dont mind paying 300AUD+ 

my rotation for last 4/5 months has been my pureboosts and my navy innevas. rather spend 300 now than 220 every week on jays

Nike.com didn't release the white/white :/

An all black will release the 21th of December 2014 as well.
718766-001
This for real? I could stump up the money for a black pair but not those other three colours.

Slam Jam restock.. Got the white/white and the green 

Edit1. Oki-Ni, End and Hanon mostlikely as well has pushed back the release to start 2015.

Edit2. Wood Wood Will be getting these friday, I can pick up and ship if someone needs that done. 

Last edited:
She then kept going, telling me they were black. She did not confirm ALL BLACK, but she said Black.
As it is also a Free Inneva TECH SP, like the ones released today I believe it is an All Black.

But a Black Model will be coming 21th of Dec.

Great news , thanks 
glasses.gif

Got my hands on a pair of the green ones and the whites, so I´m super happy. The Innevas are by far the most comfortable sneaker for me. 

Back
Top Bottom