Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

^ True, I just like the idea of a large amount of 3M to break up the amount of volt color on the upper.

Volt pops crazy though. I got a couple of Volt sneakers I usually wear them with black or charcoal pants or blue jeans... Just don't try to match them with a volt t shirt though **** looks mad funny

Wonder if these will have a slightly wider release. There is a non-Nikelab store that is getting them. One can only hope.

That's what I hope too.. But I ain't takin chances I really thought when the black ones drop I could casually walk into Mercer cop my size and be out stress free. But it was the complete opposite. I'm thinking these are gonna be harder to get because resellers now see there's a market for these...

Guys, read the style.com page

it explicitly says all labs and nike.com/nikelab

chill out

Last edited:

CAPS =/= truth

i feel it in my gut, plus you really think that style.com would just make a false article to **** around and troll and then ************* and many other blog sites would take it without thinking?
no no no no no! stop my friend! never said all that!!

when articles are released and information is passed we dont know if these are nikelabs all over the globe, nikelabs in euro, labs in the US, ASIA etc... online? i just dont want false info being passed around as solid info for all my homies out there lurkin'

btw - article was released by style.com first... all the "other" blogs just ctr c and ctr v it or command c command v it

when articles are released and information is passed we dont know if these are nikelabs all over the globe, nikelabs in euro, labs in the US, ASIA etc... online? i just dont want false info being passed around as solid info for all my homies out there lurkin'

btw - article was released by style.com first... all the "other" blogs just ctr c and ctr v it or command c command v it

correct me if i'm wrong but don't they have the first picture of the volts?

article seems legit to me, sorry.

worst case scenario is that I end up not seeing any kicks on nikelabs site. i live nowhere near a nikelab so i could care less.

if anyone doubts this information and thinks it's ok to be on the street for some shoes, that's on them. imo if i lived near 21 mercer and i wanted to camp for them, i would send a tweet out and ask.

correct me if i'm wrong but don't they have the first picture of the volts?

article seems legit to me, sorry.

worst case scenario is that I end up not seeing any kicks on nikelabs site. i live nowhere near a nikelab so i could care less.

if anyone doubts this information and thinks it's ok to be on the street for some shoes, that's on them. imo if i lived near 21 mercer and i wanted to camp for them, i would send a tweet out and ask.
did u read what i wrote?

i did and was confirmed to be a nike eu release only

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom