Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Needs more black to break up the colors. 2 bright colors on the shoe is a no no . The flyknit racers/trainers in volt are the perfect example of a well done volt colorway

there's no room to put black on this shoe, it's perfect as it is. if you really wanna do black laces, go ahead, nothing's stopping you.

these would not look good if the weave was like the volt racers.

Needs more black to break up the colors. 2 bright colors on the shoe is a no no . The flyknit racers/trainers in volt are the perfect example of a well done volt colorway

there's no room to put black on this shoe, it's perfect as it is. if you really wanna do black laces, go ahead, nothing's stopping you.

these would not look good if the weave was like the volt racers.
No one's stopping me? C'mon fam, I mentioned nothing about copping and complaining. I mentioned nothing about laces. I'm just stating my opinion that it leaves a lot to be desired.

I think 2 bright colors on a shoe is fine. HTM did great with the lunars. The issue is walking around with a all volt and white boot.

No one's stopping me? C'mon fam, I mentioned nothing about copping and complaining. I mentioned nothing about laces. I'm just stating my opinion that it leaves a lot to be desired.
lol yo everyones like this on here i dnt get it 

i could see if they dropped the nike elastico in a volt color way because its for futsal an indoor soccer..but the htms are more casual to me ..idk why they did this..should have dropped a nice multi grey or something 

these volts are ugly. the shoe stands out on its own...the volt makes it look cheap and corny.

the black ones were perfect. 

eek those lit pics look terrible

im out

af1982 was spot on, volt flyknit trainers/racers is the perfect amount of volt on a shoe  

While I'm happy that there's a new colorway releasing, I'm not happy with the limited nature of this upcoming release.  Glad it's a colorway I'm not really interested in.  

Is anyone familiar with the trend from the previous HTM releases posted about with what looks to be Flyknit Racers/ trainers?  Did HTM Chukkas come before or after?  Trying to see if there's hope for a general release of neutral colorways.  Maybe even Free Magistas. 

shoes like this really make me unsure.

while i do feel like there will be more colorways of these, i don't think they're gonna release another black version, but since it's happened with shoes like the free innevas, i wouldn't doubt them doing the same thing.

problem is that if i'm waiting for another black c/w of these that may never come out, i'm going to be kicking myself in the nuts for not getting these.

only good c/ws i imagine this shoe in is volt and black.

While I'm happy that there's a new colorway releasing, I'm not happy with the limited nature of this upcoming release.  Glad it's a colorway I'm not really interested in.  

Is anyone familiar with the trend from the previous HTM releases posted about with what looks to be Flyknit Racers/ trainers?  Did HTM Chukkas come before or after?  Trying to see if there's hope for a general release of neutral colorways.  Maybe even Free Magistas. 

I would love to see Free Magistas or a general release.

The HTM releases were all over the place. The original flyknit debut came in the form or a non-htm Flyknit Trainer, yet still limited release at a US Track and Field event in Oregon. The only HTM Flyknit Trainers were lunars which never saw a general release. They released two separate HTM Flyknit Racers as well. The last summer olympics were the big debut for the Flyknits

Yeah a general release in a good colorway would be nice, im not too crazy about the "htm" branding if it means jumping through hoops to get them.

I would love to see Free Magistas or a general release.

The HTM releases were all over the place. The original flyknit debut came in the form or a non-htm Flyknit Trainer, yet still limited release at a US Track and Field event in Oregon. The only HTM Flyknit Trainers were lunars which never saw a general release. They released two separate HTM Flyknit Racers as well. The last summer olympics were the big debut for the Flyknits
That's true, those HTM trainers never did see a general release.  At least not in the USA.  Closest thing would probably be the FK trainers released in the EU for women.  Even then, the Flyknit Lunar 1s still look pretty close, minus the slightly different midsole and different outsole.  
Yeah a general release in a good colorway would be nice, im not too crazy about the "htm" branding if it means jumping through hoops to get them.
I'd rather they take away the HTM branding and release the silhouette in solid colorways, much like the Flyknit Chukkas.  I don't get why Nike doesn't just make a general release already, as the design of the shoes can be easily marketed as "high fashion" (considering they DO look really good and the design is both clean and sophisticated), thus having no problem making satisfactory profit margins while consumers are made happy.  

Last edited:
some of these on feet pics look terrible..some of these cats got bunions stretching that flyknit lol

Back
Top Bottom