Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Will they release it only in this colorway? Or also different colors?
They already released in black/white (which imo is better than this volt pair). My guess is that they'll probably release another colorway later on but idk this one came out of nowhere once again

did u read what i wrote?

i did and was confirmed to be a nike eu release only

1ab2d7909a.png

this is the us nike page.

^ Nice

that huge pic makes me see the white in the volt where the black pair has grey

definitely gonna try to cop, not getting invested though, the blacks are plenty enough if I miss out

I really wish they would drop these in Multicolor...
I would jizz my pants. Need a white/ grey/ black pair too like the afew lunar2s. My black pair is the most comfortable sneaker ive ever worn. Traded WTKDs for em too so ended up only paying $160. 
nthat.gif

I agree, not so sure about them if so. How dope would it be if they released black/white pair similar to flyknit racer/trainer color blocking.

I agree, not so sure about them if so. How dope would it be if they released black/white pair similar to flyknit racer/trainer color blocking.

nah the swoosh isn't in the position to do that, i like one color uppers on these just like the cleat.

Needs more black to break up the colors. 2 bright colors on the shoe is a no no . The flyknit racers/trainers in volt are the perfect example of a well done volt colorway

Back
Top Bottom