Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

The black ones dropped at 8 am. But the tweet didnt mention anything about shoes. It said something else like "greatness is coming" something along those lines. I was like hmmm wats this.

Debating if I should keep the black ones to trade with a future cw or this volt cw. I have a feeling they are doing this so the MV boot market expands into Nikelab/NSW line. 11.5 here.

Yoo! Keep the blacks man. They r tooo sick

Line will be crazy though... The Kobe's and KDs are releasing tomorrow as well gonna be a huge pain to get and lots of cutters you best to be strapped...lol

i went a .5 size up anyways like all my runners..anyone find that the leather piece in the back is kind of hard at first??

i went a .5 size up anyways like all my runners..anyone find that the leather piece in the back is kind of hard at first??
Yes most def. The right side was digging into my lower calf at first. But after a couple of wears the leather loosened up and moves with my foot naturally. The heel lockdown is crazy

All HTM releases are super limited.

To give it perspective, only one brick & mortar store in the US is getting them. That is until the DMV gets a NikeLab

Will try for these just to trade for the blacks.
haha if you saw me retweet that, it was a troll lmao

I almost was going to purchase the elastico's for casual wear but decided they were a little too loud for me. If they release the black Elasticos like the cleats in the photo, I will be all over those!

Haha i hear u man they are loud. I typicall hate tht stuff too. More a black,gray blue,red guy. But i couldnt resist they are so nice in person. I feel like they are my fav and the htm comes second ahh

Last edited:

what twas that?
tongue.gif

this gif summarize my effort at nike lab shanghai today, all pairs gone when it's my turn >: 20 pairs total
ib9NJdEJFfbr0.gif

**** that ! at least i got the black one

Back
Top Bottom