Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

While I'm happy that there's a new colorway releasing, I'm not happy with the limited nature of this upcoming release.  Glad it's a colorway I'm not really interested in.  

Is anyone familiar with the trend from the previous HTM releases posted about with what looks to be Flyknit Racers/ trainers?  Did HTM Chukkas come before or after?  Trying to see if there's hope for a general release of neutral colorways.  Maybe even Free Magistas. 
Flyknit Chukka HTM came around Jan 2013, flyknit HTM trainer came before that around August 2012 and free flyknit HTM around Oct-Nov last year. some of previous HTM collaboration didnt have general release such as HTM2 Boot

All HTM releases are super limited.

To give it perspective, only one brick & mortar store in the US is getting them. That is until the DMV gets a NikeLab

Will try for these just to trade for the blacks.

Good luck

resellers saw that resell value on the last release so these wont be as easy.

Good luck

resellers saw that resell value on the last release so these wont be as easy.
Yeah man I'll give it a shot. Trying to ride this luck train I've been having. KFE 2 hours after release. WTKD on that crap of a site in KicksUSA.

Threw in my name for the raffle here in HK... no luck, as expected. 
ohwell.gif

Lots of people will..

I don't think anyone's giving up the blacks though. Too perfect for this silo
True. But selling and paying a little extra for blacks is fine in my back. Neutral colors are the way to go for this.

I rarely ever do straight up trades, especially over the internet. Selling then buying is so much easier.

But yeah, like stated, the value on the Volts is gonna be lower than Blacks. But it will lessen the blow significantly in buying the blacks.

Debating if I should keep the black ones to trade with a future cw or this volt cw. I have a feeling they are doing this so the MV boot market expands into Nikelab/NSW line. 11.5 here.

Debating if I should keep the black ones to trade with a future cw or this volt cw. I have a feeling they are doing this so the MV boot market expands into Nikelab/NSW line. 11.5 here.
why not just try to buy the volts and keep both bruh

I remember black was on a wednesday and around 8:30am in east cost US. There was plenty of time to check out for a 3rd and 4th pair if I had more addresses 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom