Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

-$100 in Nike Gift cards

-$16 ebates

------------------

$86 mercs 

pimp.gif

Ordered 12.5 with app, and 12.0 online. I'm TTS 12 but I want to make sure they fit.  Hope NDC won't cancel.

If anyone needs a 8.5 for retail+ship PM me. Just checked and I still have it in my cart from yesterday

i'm a true 10.5 in Jays, but like to wear an 11 in anything flyknit related. Would i be pushing it with an 11.5? Somewhat wide feet.

I picked 1 day shipping (needed to get them to a friend before he comes up to visit me in Canada this weekend) but I just got notified of a delay and possible cancellation if they can't get it by Nov 5. 
ohwell.gif

Missed out on the Nike superflys? Not to worry as next year, we got Adidas Superflys. i am sure next year will be a showdown between Nike and Adidas to see who releases the most superflys.  

Missed out on the Nike superflys? Not to worry as next year, we got Adidas Superflys. i am sure next year will be a showdown between Nike and Adidas to see who releases the most superflys.  
Them Adis are seriously beautiful ...

Dear adidas, please DO NOT put unnecessary trefoil branding on them... 

The Soles of the Adidas are ugly. I wish Nike would make the Mercurial with one of the first generation (wide) Lunar sole...

Back
Top Bottom