Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Quote:

how do the mercurial superfly run compare to the magista footscapes? thanks fam.
They are more snug. You feel the flywire more on your foot. Go TTS or 0.5 up. Do not go down half a size. Magistas are a bit longer and you can get away with 0.5 down if your feet are not really wide.

Quote:

They are more snug. You feel the flywire more on your foot. Go TTS or 0.5 up. Do not go down half a size. Magistas are a bit longer and you can get away with 0.5 down if your feet are not really wide.
Thanks. I went 0.5 size up. Was able to grab a 9.5 earlier today. Still looking for a 9 though, just in case.

lol.... adidas stop embarrassing yourself

adidas-originals-tubular-x-boys-preschool

VS

photo.JPG

so i had a 10.5 in my cart since that restock a few days ago..they were in my cart for 2 days then vanished..then somehow got another 10.5 yesterday and ordered it next day shipping ....now nike says in email.."shipment of the product appears to have been delayed...the good news is well ship it no later than 11/9 or well automatically cancel your order"...wtfff...im in chat they are saying if they cant ship  by the 9th they will cancel...how is that good news... ive really had it with nike man.. i cant get any frickin shoes i want ever. plus i was going to dye these and show all of you how to dye flyknit..nike is expanding everyday and bragging about how they are developing revolutionary products...BUT only a few people get the shoes..most sit on ebay. how about revolutionary service and production.

Last edited:
^

I wouldn't be surprised if they came back again FC had them up online originally for $275 before They bumped up to $300(+) now A fair/better price can still be found on ebay probably

so i had a 10.5 in my cart since that restock a few days ago..they were in my cart for 2 days then vanished..then somehow got another 10.5 yesterday and ordered it next day shipping ....now nike says in email.."shipment of the product appears to have been delayed...the good news is well ship it no later than 11/9 or well automatically cancel your order"...wtfff...im in chat they are saying if they cant ship  by the 9th they will cancel...how is that good news... ive really had it with nike man.. i cant get any frickin shoes i want ever. plus i was going to dye these and show all of you how to dye flyknit..nike is expanding everyday and bragging about how they are developing revolutionary products...BUT only a few people get the shoes..most sit on ebay. how about revolutionary service and production.

You're mad at Nike but you had the shoes in your cart since restock?

You don't deserve them.

Last edited:

You should've checked out immediately after you got them in your cart, especially when you KNOW that these will not last long.

First come first serve.

kind of glad you didn't get them so we didn't have to see your dye job. Sounds terrible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom