Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

...lets keep those ugly hypervenoms out this thread.."ohh but they almost like the htms:smile:"........no not even a runner up..atrocious 

and come on the obsidians are htm..those 3 people whose initials stand for htm made this shoe..what all of a sudden its not htm/? of course it still is it just might not have the branding on the shoe..and just cuz it says SP doesn't mean anything either..those moon landing air maxes were SP..i agree with others these are probably more produced than the others

I don't think Hiroshi, Tinker, and Mark made this shoe. It was made by Nike, but the Black and Volt pair were designed by them. Somewhat of a "collaboration". That's what I think.

I don't think Hiroshi, Tinker, and Mark made this shoe. It was made by Nike, but the Black and Volt pair were designed by them. Somewhat of a "collaboration". That's what I think.
the black and volt pair designed by hiroshi, tinker, mark...but the grey and obsidian weren't? isn't it all the same shoe?if they designed the first one..doesnt that mean any color after is also their product?

i could see if nike released the obsidian and grey first with the suede heel as just a nike plain product...then releasing the black and volt with the leather heel as a special edition...but since those came out first they are all htm to me..im kinda confused esp with all these boxes..some say htm some don't...maybe nike is making this shoe available to more people but downgrading a little with the quality? idk

a lot of shoes go under the radar like air max plus and raches..but these won't and its sad..hopefully we all get a pair..such a nice shoe to wear...hopefully the heel lock down is the same with this suede 

I honestly couldn't care less about the HTM label or not. The model is one of my favorites and I'm gonna be all over these two pairs on release day. If somebody has a 10 locked down for a reasonable price hmu

Yannis Hammiche-Antonini's photo
so OTH already got them in  
nerd.gif

These look to be more available than the black pair as there is already 2 stores getting these that didnt get the volt or black pair. If you really want them I would tell you to start off by looking to see what store got the FREE INNEVA WOVEN TECH SP release. If they got those then theres a good chance they will get these.

Last edited:
the black and volt pair designed by hiroshi, tinker, mark...but the grey and obsidian weren't? isn't it all the same shoe?if they designed the first one..doesnt that mean any color after is also their product?

i could see if nike released the obsidian and grey first with the suede heel as just a nike plain product...then releasing the black and volt with the leather heel as a special edition...but since those came out first they are all htm to me..im kinda confused esp with all these boxes..some say htm some don't...maybe nike is making this shoe available to more people but downgrading a little with the quality? idk

Well the silo itself continues. Similar to the Nike Flyknit Chukka & Kobe Elite Low. Nike too released a version by HTM.

unless its for resell reasons.. why do you guys care whether its htm or not.. i could care less..

Because if it's not HTM, there's gonna be way more qty to go around

You're the first person to mention reselling these, so shame on you if anyone.

Don't care if it's HTM or not, I'm getting the dark grey's. Hope they'll drop a Black/white pair someday, because the price people aks for the black HTM's is insane...

Wonder when Nike is confirming a release of the obsidian and grey mercurials.

i want the obsidians so bad....the grey would be nice too because they would be so easy to dye black with some leather dye

Last edited:
i want the obsidians so bad....the grey would be nice too because they would be so easy to dye black with some leather dye

might not be that easy. I remeber seeing an ebay listing for some Chukkas that a kid ruined trying to dye

Someone do this when they manage to get a pair hahaha
i already have the black pair so idk if i would try it...i know it would definitley work because grey can go to black easily than other colors...i want that obsidian tho AHHHHHHHHHHH...i doubt they come out the 21st too i haven't heard anything from nike...just hear stuff from sites

might not be that easy. I remeber seeing an ebay listing for some Chukkas that a kid ruined trying to dye
what color were the chukkas to start???because if they are red or orange and you try to dye them black or another darker color its not going to work...you have to put them in a container with 10 parts water and 2 parts bleach to lighten the color..then you can dye them black or whatever color you want. you can't just dye them right away with out prepping because there is factory coats and dyes that will mess it up..but grey would transition to black easy with little to no prep

Back
Top Bottom