Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

its just f*cked that theres no word from nike...i even hit up the nike chat today they had no idea what i was talking about..or playing dumb..this is driving me nuts because this my fav shoe...and probably all of yours too..

its just f*cked that theres no word from nike...i even hit up the nike chat today they had no idea what i was talking about..or playing dumb..this is driving me nuts because this my fav shoe...and probably all of yours too..
they dont even have stock photos loaded on their server

i used the chat today and they knew the product but couldn't give me a release date just said end of the month and that it was a nikelab release so they didn't have much info.

i used the chat today and they knew the product but couldn't give me a release date just said end of the month and that it was a nikelab release so they didn't have much info.
thats messed up that they know the product but not letting anyone know that they know...lol cuz WE KNOW

Is soletocart legit?
of course! 
happy.gif

i wonder how many they made......youd think no one has to do atc for these because only a few of us in here...and the shoes would be plentiful.. but you know the lurkers taking notes!!

i wonder how many they made......youd think no one has to do atc for these because only a few of us in here...and the shoes would be plentiful.. but you know the lurkers taking notes!!
hard to say, we dont even know if they are HTM/non-htm, etc...

Between last night and today, these shoes are quickly gaining some steam. 

hard to say, we dont even know if they are HTM/non-htm, etc...
id like to think that the htm guys made the first pairs but now nike has generalized them for mass production..ahh i know its been said before..i really just want some news already..i dnt get excited for jordans or anything like that but i love this shoe.

After that very clean pic of the greys was posted on SneakerNews everyone here's chances of copping went from quite strong to just about zero. The hype on this shoe went from 0 to 100 real quick.

Would be the greatest shoe. Ever. Enough said.

Would love to finish the year owning the grey's, some red ones, and some white ones.
for real man..would love to stock up on a few and put the breaks on the sneakers for a little

After that very clean pic of the greys was posted on SneakerNews everyone here's chances of copping went from quite strong to just about zero. The hype on this shoe went from 0 to 100 real quick.
idkk nothing from nike yet..they could end up dropping on a later date and all this is just to get attention..even those elasticos were supposed to release on the 10th and they never came out in the USA yet

Last edited:
for real man..would love to stock up on a few and put the breaks on the sneakers for a little

Honestly if I can cop the greys and 1 other color I will feel totally content until the soles wear through to the point where they can no longer even be considered shoes.

Wore my volts atleast 50 times and still looked brand new. Sold them because I got a nice offer and totally regret it.

Back
Top Bottom