Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

kid prob had no idea what he was doing..gotta dilute the color with bleach/water solution then rinse it off...while its still wet you dye ..he probably took em out the box and dyed them like a doofus

what color were the chukkas to start???because if they are red or orange and you try to dye them black or another darker color its not going to work...you have to put them in a container with 10 parts water and 2 parts bleach to lighten the color..then you can dye them black or whatever color you want. you can't just dye them right away with out prepping because there is factory coats and dyes that will mess it up..but grey would transition to black easy with little to no prep

he tried to go from blue to black

not sure, just tryin I give a heads up before someone ruins a pair of these

i have done it before along with sole swaps..heck i even threw a free sole on a cleat. i don't recommend anyone doing it that doesn't really have any customization skills or background

I hope they're not releasing on the 21st. My paycheck doesnt hit till next week Lmao. But if they were releasing on the 21st I think NikeLab would have posted about them on IG by now.

I hope they're not releasing on the 21st. My paycheck doesnt hit till next week Lmao. But if they were releasing on the 21st I think NikeLab would have posted about them on IG by now.
Thinking the same thing. How many days is usual between Nikelab posting them on IG/twitter and releasing them?

the black and volt pair designed by hiroshi, tinker, mark...but the grey and obsidian weren't? isn't it all the same shoe?if they designed the first one..doesnt that mean any color after is also their product?
Kobe IX Lows had an HTM verison. These grey and obsidian ones might the non branded HTM. Will still sell out with or without the branding.

Didn't Nike Lab drop pics of the AF1 x Supreme like two hours before they dropped? Not trying to fan any rumors, but I could see a tweet going out the day of the shoe dropping.

TBlake, the one who took the first pics of the obsidians, is saying obsidians drop 21st and dark greys drop on the 22nd. Don't know how reliable his information is but he's also saying 5-6 total pairs drop this year.
my body is ready for all these new colors

i wanna see red

i like the grey

obsids are eh to me

maybe an all white pear?

From a personal finance perspective, if you need to wait for a paycheck to spend $200 casually then a credit card is not a sensible idea.

If I get either pair I may attempt a light grey speckle on the midsole.
well I'm just saying if you don't have the money at the time and then the shoes sell out ur screwed....thats where the credit card comes in...then once u get the money u pay it off..would u rather him wait and pay 500 for a pair?

if i shoe comes out that i want really bad and i have no money i have 2 choices...

A..buy the shoes for retail with a credit card then pay the bill when i get the money

B..Watch the shoe sell out and be an empty handed dork waiting for money and then end up buying a pair on ebay for 500...

Last edited:
Greys are straight fire.  I will have them.  22nd is Thursday.  Not sure if it has any relevance at all, but I seem to recall the blacks dropped on a Thursday too. 

Back
Top Bottom