Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Nike has been transitioning out of the "tier" accounts.

IE... Tier 0, 1, 2 ect

That terminology will be/is now obsolete.

Last edited:
What about the status of the DSM stores then? They are listed on Nike`s website as NikeLab locations and sometimes also get NikeLab exclusive releases but they are not listed in their IG posts, in particular for the Free Mercurial Superfly release...

What about the status of the DSM stores then? They are listed on Nike`s website as NikeLab locations and sometimes also get NikeLab exclusive releases but they are not listed in their IG posts, in particular for the Free Mercurial Superfly release...
The DSM e-shop for europe got the magistas last month. They were fairly easy if you remembered to use them.

The DSM shop for the UNited States is different. I don't think they have an online account here to sell those nike SP products. Might be in store only. 

Nike is going through somewhat of an existential crisis right now

SP, Tier Zero, Nike Lab, Quickstrike, Whatever they wanna call something..

if the name of the shoe is many characters long, it will be difficult to get.

Last edited:
Kanye stole my attention for a minute, but I struck out I got my priorities back in order and I'm aiming for these on Sunday. Fingers crossed we all cook.

more images via blends

9AM PST release on the 15th. 

good luck fam

h3.jpg

h4.jpg

h8.jpg

h10.jpg

h7.jpg

h11.jpg

h12.jpg

Man, mad there's no leather panel like on earlier releases! That really tied the ahoe together well.

Back
Top Bottom