Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

I guess 520 is still good considering there's 9.5 going for 730+ and bid is still running! I hope these pair are worth it since I haven't even wore the volts
That was me in that bidding war lmao. The HTM's that are on a red carpet right? 

That was me in that bidding war lmao. The HTM's that are on a red carpet right? 
Haha yeah, multi colored Carpet, damn dude that's a lot for a shoe! Highest I paid was for bred 1 which was 425 lol. That's ridiculous

Haha yeah, multi colored Carpet, damn dude that's a lot for a shoe! Highest I paid was for bred 1 which was 425 lol. That's ridiculous
The seller said the least he would give em to me was 720 shipped but he never replied back when i said yea. But im glad whoever that other person is, outbid me. I realized what a dumbass i was being spending that much for some shoes. 

The seller said the least he would give em to me was 720 shipped but he never replied back when i said yea. But im glad whoever that other person is, outbid me. I realized what a dumbass i was being spending that much for some shoes. 

I understand where you going but these go for 1k+ /:

I was going to pull the trigger on the dark grays but i think I've seen some pics in here that they look too light grey in sunlight, Think ill cop the obsidians instead.

On the same boat as you but obsidian, you can't really match it with anything unless you wear black lol, so Ima end up getting wolf Greys..

You guys can hate all you want but I purchased an ATC for the navy and dark greys. I have a $250 Nike voucher so it made the choice to try an ATC much easier.

Now to find a 20% off code. If anyone has one or knows where to get one PM me. Tried NikeChat but they are being difficult.

used superflys are a waste of money they mole to your feet after 2 or 3 wears so ur basically going to be wearing that last owners fit... as far as that atc good luck nike lab is ****** stupid hard now of days i copped both navy and grey early instead cause im not beat for the ******** ... now i have volt navy and grey i want the black pair so bad but refused to buy them used and cant find a size 9 or 9.5 brand new will post up the grey pair when they come in

You guys can hate all you want but I purchased an ATC for the navy and dark greys. I have a $250 Nike voucher so it made the choice to try an ATC much easier.

Now to find a 20% off code. If anyone has one or knows where to get one PM me. Tried NikeChat but they are being difficult.
be a best friend and please grab me a 13? :wink:

I'll take her on the 15th instead  
pimp.gif

On february 15th, nobody will be my friend. Survival of the fittest. (well maybe af1 1982)

I need some sleep man.

Last edited:
So I tried Nike Chat couple minutes ago to try to verify what the hue of the gray really is for the Dark Gray's and the woman who was chatting with me seemed like she didn't know what color they are. Told her I've seen a picture of them in natural lighting and they looked really light and i even sent her the picture (one of you posted it on here a couple pages back). She kept saying that there are some dark gray and others are light gray... WTF? She even said that she wasn't sure but that other colors might be releasing at the same time the Obsidians and Dark Grays, which i doubt. 

If anyone copped an early pair from eBay can you show me some pics? Im thinking of pulling the trigger cause I'm 100% sure i will strike out on the 15th. 

If anyone copped an early pair from eBay can you show me some pics? Im thinking of pulling the trigger cause I'm 100% sure i will strike out on the 15th. 
i literally just requoted pics of the dark greys a page back...

i literally just requoted pics of the dark greys a page back...
yea but i meant in natural lighting. those pics are from eBay. I've seen them already. 

Its just like the Flyknit racers mc, mine look pinkish in pictures but when i step outside they pop with that green color. 

Anyone know if the Mercurial Superflys are TTS or should i go .5 size up?

Im a 9 in Flyknit Racers and Flyknit Lunar Chukka's.

Anyone know if the Mercurial Superflys are TTS or should i go .5 size up?
Im a 9 in Flyknit Racers and Flyknit Lunar Chukka's.

Also wear racers in 9, JORDAN 1,4s, lunges, and got my mercurial frees yesterday and yes it is TTS

Back
Top Bottom