Nike // FREE POWERLINES + \\

Anyone know anywhere else these Olympic powerlines are releasing besides Extra Butter?

I finally tracked my pair of gold medals down... $131 shipped... Not bad... $115 is retail and then tax+shipping. Please no PMs, I promised I would not blow up the spot.

Have the gold medals released state side? I seriously need that pair after no luck on the Olympics.

Im pretty sure the Olympic Rings Hyperfuse Powerlines are releasing this Saturday, Sept 8. Im not into matching T-shirt's with shoes, but here are a few options for those of you that are.

somebody point me in the right direction :nerd:

Just picked my pair up for retail and they are :pimp: in person. Saw the olympics as well and they don't even compare to the gold medals.

Just picked my pair up for retail and they are :pimp: in person. Saw the olympics as well and they don't even compare to the gold medals.

RickRossGrunt.wav :x
:nthat:

The GMs are probably my favorite release of the year thus far! I've got the Innovation LG4s, Playoff12s, Iggy Roshes and Volt FK Trainers to make up the rest of my Top 5.

-edit-
How'd you go about sizing? Did they fit like the FR2? I ask because the regular Trail versions fit tight as hell for me, and I don't have wide feet, so I had to go 1/2 a size up for the right fit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom