Nike // FREE POWERLINES + \\

Illy, these are easily top 3 for me of the year so far with the cloaks and iggys as well. But I have a narrow feet so I went true to size. I rock and 8.5 in all my shoes. They do fit a little tight but once they break in they should feel perfect. That's how it was with my free run 2s which I still think are the best running shoes I have ever owned.

Copped the Oly cw. Just need the GMs
nthat.gif

DOPE! TTS seems to be the consensus for the NRG pairs, while 1/2 size up seems to be the consensus for the Trail versions. Other than the soles (obviously), the NRGs' overall shape looks to be more similar to the FR2s than their counterparts'.

Oh and the FR2s are CLASSICS in my book, and it's only been a year! :lol:

Last edited:
DOPE! TTS seems to be the consensus for the NRG pairs, while 1/2 size up seems to be the consensus for the Trail versions. Other than the soles (obviously), the NRGs' overall shape looks to be more similar to the FR2s than their counterparts'.

Oh and the FR2s are CLASSICS in my book, and it's only been a year! :lol:

I think that is why I gravitated towards them right away, they have the same material as the FR2 on the toe box and just overall shape of it as well. They are a little bit more low cut than the FR2s, but it's not that noticeable. I hope they come out with more NRG versions cause I would definitely cop a few more.

And I'm with you on FR2's, they definitely a classic for me as well. :lol:

Last edited:
Just saw the GM. really nice in person, they are more narrow than the FR2, i would size up .5 .... Oh its a brown box btw. 

So where are y'all seeing these? Are they mostly at mom n pop shops.. or can these be found in chain stores? I work two jobs, I don't have time AT ALL to be driving around to stores in DC hunting these down. Any tips would be much much appreciated! :smokin

copped the GMs from proper LB. these are reeeeeal clean in person. i got a 9.5. looking to trade for a 9 or 8.5

Last edited:
I ordered a pair from overseas. BIG UP to the person who looked out for me! You know who you are! :nthat:

If these drop locally, I'd definitely consider 2Xing. :nerd:

I'm reading TTS for the NRG pairs, I have a pair of FR2 in 10 and Flyknit trainers in 9.5. Should I swoop a 10 for the GMs?

that should work. My feet are wide so i sized up .5

Im a 8.5 on the fr2 i got these on the 9. But some have said once you break them in it should fit TTS. 

Trying to hold out to see if they're gonna pop up in Chicago before pulling the trigger on ordering online!

thought about it a lil too long and the spots that been listed have sold out of the O rings and GM's...

anyone got leads on another spot? hit me through pm please. lurkers are ******* **** up as usual...

would be greatly appreciated.

anyone that has the GM ones have any on feet pics you can post? wanna see how they look. thanks

Back
Top Bottom