Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

I have a feeling that the Green/Black are an upcoming release. There's going to be three colorways this year with the Free Trainer 5.0's just like last year with the Lunar TR1's imo.

Just curious but are any of you guys here UofO students?

Also, are the same stores stocking these new ones coming out on the 14th?

I'm certain the above pics are dropping this Sat. - Nike changed the style code on the release calendar in the middle of the week, but didn't change the color description. The prev. style code was 621936-007 and it changed to 639175-070 - Nike is just doing their usual trolling.

I'm certain the above pics are dropping this Sat. - Nike changed the style code on the release calendar in the middle of the week, but didn't change the color description. The prev. style code was 621936-007 and it changed to 639175-070 - Nike is just doing their usual trolling.

kinda makes sense then. my boy at champs told me last night they were supposed to get the silver/black/yellow but it got pulled off their calanders. As of yesterday, they still hadnt gotten them in either. so I can see this happeneing and these dropping instead. wont complain if they do.

Its not that its that serious to me its just that I want a pair.  I have never stood in line to get some shoes or waited till they came out to buy. I've always just stumbled upon shoes after its to late. I don't or didn't know what time they normally become available and have asked on here a few times with no response. And I dont have a guy who I can lock me a pair down like alot of yall do. So excuse me for seeing a shoe I actually want to try and get before its sold out.

I just talked to my local Champs store (were I got the White/Green color way a couple weeks ago) and they said the ones releasing tomorrow are a QS and they wont have them in their store, but to call ***** because they will have them for sure. I called ***** and he said they will have them tomorrow morning in store. I then asked what color are they and he said "black, silver and yellow"... I hope you're right about the black/green pair releasing tomorrow tho. Maybe they drop both. 

Just saw this on twitter
@nikestore: @CDM_415 The Oregon Free Trainer 5.0 will no longer be releasing tomorrow. Stay tuned for more info.

So are champs and other places still getting them?

Are they getting the grey/black then?

what is going on !?!:lol:

nike is always playing games - i just want to get my hands on the black and green ones. :smokin

Maybe OSU's trainers are releasing tomorrow instead - I don't know who knows what's really going on now
indifferent.gif
  Just really want the green/blacks that's all.

Guess I was wrong about the Green/Black colorway dropping tomorrow......now Nike has axed the release calendar all together from their site and only have a few of this weekends shoes that are dropping listed.....Nike trolling at its finest.....again

Niketown Portland and DSG Washington Square will be releasing the black/silver/yellow tomorrow for Portland area guys. 

I told myself I was buying every Duck colored trainer this year... I have to see em in person though, that Champs picture posted was horrible.

NDC twitter now changing their response to the Oregon release - so it does seen their is some release tomorrow just not on NDC.

@nikestore: @Edwardsanchez88 The Oregon Free Trainer 5.0 will no longer be releasing on Nike.com tomorrow. Stay tuned for more info.

And finally another change this is kind of crazy!

@nikestore: @nikevolt @janehflja @lyricistfan Update: The Oregon Free Trainer 5.0 will be releasing tomorrow at 8am EDT.

who knows what to believe at this stage. I will have both champs site and Nike going simultaneously tomorrow AM. ON a different note, and seeing as though I have family ties to both Oregon schools, how much would I love a pair of those Beavers trainers. Paging anyone with and OSU connect :tongue:

I was hoping to come in here tonight to get some clarification, not *more* confused....

Well, let's see what 8am brings.

why is ***** sporting goods selling this?? is there a chance sports authority will as well?

also i called the champs where i got the white/green pair. they heard nothing of this. wtf is going on lol

NDC just tweeted the pair releasing tomorrow AM...

Is that a carbon fiber print I see...:smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom