Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Nice. I've done up a couple pairs on id. Just haven't pulled the trigger. Wanted to cop the all black with the SA 25% off a couple weeks ago but I'm a 12.5 :frown:

Other than the FF NSWs and LR3s (and maybe the FL3s), these are on my lookout list for the year. These really crept up on me. I had zero interest in the Free Trainer until now. I like that the upper is similar to the Lunar Elite 2.

Last edited:
If only these weren't super limited QS in different parts of the world I would be all over these. Courtesy of Hypebeast

I got some id's a couple weeks ago and when trying them on, they fit kinda snug. I tried in-store pairs and tts fits fine for me, but these id's feel like I should've went .5 size up. Do people .5 size up on the free trainer 5v6?

I got some id's a couple weeks ago and when trying them on, they fit kinda snug. I tried in-store pairs and tts fits fine for me, but these id's feel like I should've went .5 size up. Do people .5 size up on the free trainer 5v6?

I had to go a half size up from my normal size for these trainers

Whe
When did you get the IDs? You know you can return them right?
A couple weeks ago. Wasn't sure if I could return them after wearing them, but I just read their policy and it's for any reason so that's cool. This was the first time I made an ID that didn't fit right. Now I have to wait another month again.

Interesting that they have an exchange policy on id's too, which I thought was weird. Gonna have to call them about it.

No need to call them just send it right back. It's probably because not all of their products come out to the liking of the people that order them. I'm sure they recycle them. I got 2 IDs about a day apart and wasn't happy with them and sent them right back. As a matter of fact one of them I hooped in. Their return policy is amazing.

Looks like Nike made college specific colorways for the V6s. It's strange because UNC and Kentucky aren't really known for their football teams. Maybe this means a ton of different programs will be getting their own colorways, especially after the success of the college themed Lunar TR1s last season. Via @uniformswag

Texas

UNC

LSU

Tennessee

Kentucky

Some more college colorways. Seems like every major Nike school is getting a pair.

USC

Penn State

Michigan State

Florida State

Georgia

Back
Top Bottom