Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

I've only seen so far that the white based Oregon pair is releasing.

Lids.com not the brick and mortar Lids stores.

I'm assuming it's because Lids owns Buckeye Corner (and probably whatever Oregon's team store is called).

The past NCAA trainers that they've gotten have all been scattered sizes and never a FSR, and occasionally priced over retail...so be ready for that.

UNC isn't going public with theirs. Student stores on UNC campus didn't receive any and football equipment manager pretty much said no public release. Probably part of Larry Fedora's obsession with uniforms and recruiting.

Last edited:
UNC football?

Where dey do dat at?

ACC should stick to hoops.
mean.gif

Let's be serious...

UNC football hasn't been relevant in a very long time.
Let's.

Dude said ACC should stick to hoops. ACC = 'Cuse, FSU, Miami, etc.

None of that has anything to do with whether people want to by the trainers or not.

Syracuse and Miami both had losing records and the Criminoles fizzled in the playoffs.
I can see this debate would go nowhere. You have to know I'm refrencing those team's histories since that's what you were getting at with the ACC jab. Not even a debate really.

Let's.

Dude said ACC should stick to hoops. ACC = 'Cuse, FSU, Miami, etc.

None of that has anything to do with whether people want to by the trainers or not.

Regardless of conference, UNC hasn't had a good season since the 90s.

Typically trainers are geared towards nikes schools producing buzz and hype the previous year.

You guys haven't even produced a season finishing in the top 10 in nearly 2 decades.

Nike has approached this release extremely smart by limiting the stores receiving them to only 3 to 4 stores in the surrounding or nearing areas of the universities.

Years prior they dropped at a lot of yard lines and sat around due to a lack of fan base in that area.

Nike is looking to cash in this Season.

Sigh... I know my Alma Mater isn't that great, but I was hoping for a Washington State University trainer shoe :tongue:

Can't deny WSU's tradition on waving it's flag every time on ESPN's College GameDay! #GoCougs

Does anyone knAre all three Oregon pairs releasing anywhere or just the white ones?
They should have added more 3M to these..but you all are saying this years drops will be more limited than they were in the past? 

I don't feel like their online presence is that limited though, hell even Lids is getting them.

Regardless of conference, UNC hasn't had a good season since the 90s.

Typically trainers are geared towards nikes schools producing buzz and hype the previous year.

You guys haven't even produced a season finishing in the top 10 in nearly 2 decades.

Nike has approached this release extremely smart by limiting the stores receiving them to only 3 to 4 stores in the surrounding or nearing areas of the universities.

Years prior they dropped at a lot of yard lines and sat around due to a lack of fan base in that area.

Nike is looking to cash in this Season.
Right. Nike is doing more teams this season than last. and UT? What have they done lately? We beat them in a bowl game in Tennessee. GFTOWTN. Your speculative logic doesn't hold. What's more likely is that the Carolina program is not interested in having the shoes out. Fedora has a hard on for uniform/gear items staying exclusive as a reward tool, guys have to earn a certain jacket, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom