Georgia.

Texas.

Michigan st.

Fsu.

Oklahoma.

Ohio st.

Alabama.

Oregon x 3.

Eight schools last year. We're already at 12 this year (without OU and ALA). Should be pretty :smokin.

They'll probably do the same schools they did the TR1 for last year.  So hoping MSU gets a pair.  They are necessary.

edit. looks like they are.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is a coincidence or not, but on NDC there's a hat coming soon for these teams (UF has one too, I don't remember if UNC did). The hats match the patterns of the shoes. So possibly that's a hint of what's to come.

They'll probably do the same schools they did the TR1 for last year.  So hoping MSU gets a pair.  They are necessary.

edit. looks like they are.
nthat.gif

Its about time UNC gets love in the fall again. Sure they just want to show off the new argyle look. But I've been hurting for a new pair of 5.0 since I missed out on the flood of University  Blue gear that hit ebay last year. Anyone know what Nike is calling that color now?

Oh BTW that picture of the UNC shoes is from the twitter account of the football equipment manager. Don't know if there will be an official public sale but I bet a few pair will end up on ebay.

Its about time UNC gets love in the fall again. Sure they just want to show off the new argyle look. But I've been hurting for a new pair of 5.0 since I missed out on the flood of University  Blue gear that hit ebay last year. Anyone know what Nike is calling that color now?

Nike calls it "Lakeside."

Lids posted on Twitter a picture of the Oregon and Ohio State ones and said "coming soon". Should be widely available. :smokin

I've only seen so far that the white based Oregon pair is releasing.

Lids.com not the brick and mortar Lids stores.

Back
Top Bottom