Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

The Yellows are actually 20% off on eastbay right now with no code for some reason?  I was surprised and it doesn't seem to apply to any of the other pairs. 
Instant cop! Thanks man :smile:

Can't wait to see these in hand because for some reason there is only one stock photo available on the website.

Agreed. The last two versions were better for working out. Wondering why they chose to go with V6 again instead of one of the new trainers.

Fanatics has them up right now but no one else as of yet.
Wonder why they put them at 110$ when the previous trainers all had their retail price marked down to 85$ on NDC...

Might be worth it to wait and see if they do the same with these...

Loving the colored logos on the tongues though, especially that Oregon pair!

I think they should of used a different model. Mine from last year are still holding up well (I rotate between these, 2014 Lunar TR1, and Metcon). I'll cop alt his year's model on discount. Would love NFL versions too.

EDIT: Ohio State and LSU were up on Lids earlier.

Last edited:
Lol I guess I'm in the minority. I like mine. I hated them at first but they eventually broke in and are now tied for my first option with the finger trap free trainer 5.0.

Has anyone picked up the Oregon pair of the new free 5.0's from Fanatics?

If so I would love to see a few pictures in hand, they sold out quick in my size so I'm hoping for a release on Nike.com as they did with last years trainers

Has anyone picked up the Oregon pair of the new free 5.0's from Fanatics?
If so I would love to see a few pictures in hand, they sold out quick in my size so I'm hoping for a release on Nike.com as they did with last years trainers
They'll be on Nike soon, usually in August. I think they're gonna sit like last year's so I'm waiting for a discount and using a swoosh plug.

Are we getting a new shoe model for Week Zero again or just same model from last year in new colors?

It was my understanding there would be a new model for the Week Zero stuff...who knows though.

I grabbed the Texas, would like the Oregon as well.

They'll be on Nike soon, usually in August. I think they're gonna sit like last year's so I'm waiting for a discount and using a swoosh plug.
I hope you're right, I'm pretty mad for having paid the $110 as soon as they released when they're now only $85 on Nike.

I could really use a discount this time around ^^ I'll have to wait for them to go on clearance though, ain't got no swoosh plug haha

Sorry...crazy times.

723939-603 is the Ohio State style number

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-723939_603_A_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-723939_603_B_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-723939_603_C_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-723939_603_D_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-723939_603_E_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-723939_603_F_PREM.jpg

Lol I guess I'm in the minority. I like mine. I hated them at first but they eventually broke in and are now tied for my first option with the finger trap free trainer 5.0.

Same, though I found mine to almost instantly work well for me. They then improved even more after a few sessions. I didn't have any of the previous models however, so i'm not sure how they compare.

Back
Top Bottom