Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Thanks @Doxen5703  , I'm gonna call them today and see what they can do :smile: I really appreciate it, the only problem is that I'm in Europe right now so going to try and find a way to have them shipped haha ^^

I had ordered 2 pairs of the Ohio State from Sports Authority. The package showed up today and it had 2 Youth North Face Fleece Jackets instead of the shoes. The packing slip even showed the nike free 5.0 on it.  Lets just say I'm super excited about the jackets >:
North Face is expensive, you might have came up :lol:.

Just recieved mine, better late than never ^^

They look really nice, especially the 3M!

Can't complain they are pretty comfortable on feet, but not as much as last years Lunar TR1's IMO.

The only problem is that mine don't have the Gator head logo under the tongue...

@bwood056  Were yours the same or have I got a factory default? 

Last edited:
I heard the Duke, Kentucky, and UNC pairs will release closer to the start of college basketball. If true, they're probably gonna go quick.

I heard the Duke, Kentucky, and UNC pairs will release closer to the start of college basketball. If true, they're probably gonna go quick.

If Nike wants to release a college shoe for those universities, they should do it with a basketball shoe, not a training shoe. I understand that b-ball players train too but it just makes more sense IMO.

If Nike wants to release a college shoe for those universities, they should do it with a basketball shoe, not a training shoe. I understand that b-ball players train too but it just makes more sense IMO.
I don't think it really has anything to do with the players. Its more of a fan shoe than anything. The average fan can buy and wear these casually. Sure, you can train in them, but I doubt that's what is happening with the majority of them. A basketball shoe doesn't hit the same market. 

I don't think it really has anything to do with the players. Its more of a fan shoe than anything. The average fan can buy and wear these casually. Sure, you can train in them, but I doubt that's what is happening with the majority of them. A basketball shoe doesn't hit the same market. 

If that's the idea then drop them as an air max or running shoe with a wider appeal than a 5.0 "minimal" training shoe.

Maybe the UPS truck caught fire
roll.gif
  Always wondered what would happen if that did occur.  Good luck in getting the claim through.

Maybe the UPS truck caught fire :rofl:   Always wondered what would happen if that did occur.  Good luck in getting the claim through.

Contacted nike .. said theyve have several packages like this happening. Said I should receive an email soon saying my refund is being processed

One time I sent mine back to Nike and apparently the train the package was on derailed... Packages everywhere in some random spot in Iowa lol

Anyone have these Free (5.0) Ace Leathers and can speak on sizing?

nike-free-ace-leather-black-1.jpg

Supposedly an all red pair is on the way out sometime in September, for red fans. I'm really feeling the aesthetic of them.

Back
Top Bottom