Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Some of the UNC staff have on the yet-to-release trainers for their school on the sidelines tonight. They look good on foot.

Unfortunately, I think you're right.

Each pair would've looked infinitely better with swapped toe boxes.

UGA are the "silver britches" but I associate them with red/black/white more. OSU is red/silver/white more than black for sure.

Just got our shipment of the green oregon trainers at the Duck Store in Eugene, too busy stocking and getting ready for the season opener this Saturday or else I would have gotten pics. The apple green is 
pimp.gif
 though. 

I'll try and snap some pics before I fly home tomorrow if I got some time.

Just got our shipment of the green oregon trainers at the Duck Store in Eugene, too busy stocking and getting ready for the season opener this Saturday or else I would have gotten pics. The apple green is :pimp:  though. 

I'll try and snap some pics before I fly home tomorrow if I got some time.

The ones that just dropped on NDC or the next release?

I did but they won't be here until Tuesday.
When you get them in could you give us some on feet pics? I'm on the fence about whether to pick up a pair now or take the gamble and wait untill they go on sale ^^
No ragrets missing this year's release with that black accented toe box.
The Lunar TR1 release last year was one of the best yet IMO, i'm not a big fan of Ohio but I gotta say that they do look good!!

If Nike wants to release a college shoe for those universities, they should do it with a basketball shoe, not a training shoe. I understand that b-ball players train too but it just makes more sense IMO.
eyes.gif

Tons of UNC hoops shoes out. Jordans, too.

Has anyone noticed one of their shoes being slightly warped? I got a UGA pair in sz 13 (from NDC).

I've worn them once already but I noticed today that the outsole on the right shoe is slightly warped I guess I would call it. The shoe doesn't sit flat when put on a flat surface. I don't notice anything when walking but do when I'm sitting flat footed if ai move that foot a bit. The left shoe is fine.

Last edited:
There's a new pack coming out on the 31st. No pictures yet, but based on the color descriptions, I'm thinking Duke, UNC, Kentucky, and a yellow Oregon.

There's a new pack coming out on the 31st. No pictures yet, but based on the color descriptions, I'm thinking Duke, UNC, Kentucky, and a yellow Oregon.
I think we've all seen the images on NDC, however there are only 3 trainers releasing. 
Any news on the Yellow Oregon pair? 

No hype for those 3 schools, but UNC and Kentucky are already sold out on NDC but FSR of the Duke ones. Eastbay has FSR of all schools. UNC would have been a lot better with a Jumpman, its not celebrating football, its regarding the basketball programs.

Are these Kentucky ones only available for a limited time? And NDC exclusive?
They are at DSG and EAstbay too, or should I say, "were." After all these months I forgot about the release date and when I checked in NDC and DSG all UNC were out. You'll find them on Ebay, though, at a premium.

Last edited:
No hype for those 3 schools, but UNC and Kentucky are already sold out on NDC but FSR of the Duke ones. Eastbay has FSR of all schools. UNC would have been a lot better with a Jumpman, its not celebrating football, its regarding the basketball programs.
I think that they produced a lot less pairs this time around, most of the frees from the week zero collection are still available on NDC so they probably produced too many and wanted to make sure these ones went quick.
I do agree that the Jumpman would have been a great addition, especially as they are to celebrate the basketball program! 

I'm still waiting for the yellow Oregon pair to drop on NDC so I can cop for the low with my 20% discount ^^

I think that they produced a lot less pairs this time around, most of the frees from the week zero collection are still available on NDC so they probably produced too many and wanted to make sure these ones went quick.
I do agree that the Jumpman would have been a great addition, especially as they are to celebrate the basketball program! 

I'm still waiting for the yellow Oregon pair to drop on NDC so I can cop for the low with my 20% discount ^^
 The Yellows are actually 20% off on eastbay right now with no code for some reason?  I was surprised and it doesn't seem to apply to any of the other pairs. 

Back
Top Bottom