Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

These feel much better than regular Free 5.0's.

The nike free 5.0 aren't designed for any explosive lateral movements.

The nike free 5.0 are designed for straight forward running, long distance (1+miles).

The nike free TRAINER 5.0 give the same free motion, but with a targeted area in specific movements.

The trainers are much more bulkier, with obv higher weight than the free 5.0.

Either way, they both provide great performance for their design.

I tried getting into Frees for running but for my running style or whatever reason it never worked out for me. I hear these have a softer insole and are built differently so hopefully I do get better results..

Got my pair of the black Oregon Ducks trainer and they are kinda underwhelming compared to the white pair that released probably going to send them back a little disappointed the pictures made them look so much better

also got em in today. Agree with the above post a little underwhelming compared to the white ones released a few weeks ago. Only really got them because I needed a black and neutral color gym/casual shoe. They stand out in their own way though and are easier to match. Called champs to cancel my original order after getting the backorder email, and scooped on nike monday, but said they were already shipped. So Ill have an extra pair of 10.5s, hate the hassle of returning or reselling.

Ugh, I had the Black in my cart on NDC yesterday, got distracted, came back an hour later, and they were gone.  I have enough GCs to make them free from Nike, otherwise I'd go elsewhere.

Motto: Don't sleep.  Or, in this case, cook your wife dinner.

got my black/silver Oregons today from NDC. tho I had already seen em at my mall. these are beautiful in person. :pimp:

Forgive me if this has been discussed already, but did the Cris Carter's drop yesterday?

Hot mine last Thursday and love them. This is my first pair of Free 5.0 trainers and I think mine are a lil snug also.

Yepp, if there was such thing as a size 9.75 that's what I'd be. Got a size 10 and they haven't been kind to both of my big toes

Last edited:
Anyone have any info on those kelly green/black Oregon trainers with the duck on the tongue?

No. There's another Trainer releasing in Kelly Green/Black with Puddles on the tongue.

Back
Top Bottom