Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Thanks for the heads up, after calling I did get the shipping refunded. The guy on the phone did say the item was excluded from the promotion, but did end up caving after asking about it several times.

well...

whenever i want to see what the shoe actually looks like (besides stock photos)

ebay never fails :lol:

things are flooded on the bay.

excited for them, but really looking forward to the black greens the most.

i put this release at the bottom of the three.

toss up between 1 and 2.

I like these carbon fiber ones a little more since they're more versatile with gym clothes than the other 2 colorways

You gotta try them on to make sure, but I can go with my true size or half down.  For training purposes, I went half down on the first pair released.  I'm going with my normal size for the green/blacks for strictly casual use.

Passing on this second colorway for the green/blacks.  Ain't trying to have three colorways of the same shoe.

View media item 578549View media item 578551View media item 578552View media item 578569
Here's a few pics. These are flat out dope. The iridescent green ones are nice but these are equally nice imo. I'm not sure what the black material is - some kind of really fine nubuck maybe? It gives great contrast against the silver, look and feel wise. The flat silver WTD on the back looks better than the shiny green imo. I am definitely grabbing all 3 pairs. Broke the news to my CFO this morning. :pimp:

Last edited:
From Champs? Didn't get to put them in my cart, because they stil advertised a FSR. They're probably just now updating the site.

The Champs in Burlington MA has both Oregons in store.  I bought the White/Greens today; I'll probably get the others soon.

Has anyone seen or have info on the pairs that have an air max sole? Seen someone during the niner game wearing them. And happen to run into someone at the gym wearing a pair who works for them.

If anyone can help me out with the reflective silver/black/yellow that dropped this weekend, I'm looking for a sz 13 - missed out online and none of my stores around me have um. DM me please, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

I received a backorder email from champs should I be worried about them cancelling? Never ordered from them before...

The Champs in Burlington MA has both Oregons in store.  I bought the White/Greens today; I'll probably get the others soon.

sob. didnt think they was getting the black/silver's. ah well mine from ndc have already been shipped.

Back
Top Bottom