Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Hibbett is now sold out of the GT Cut 2 "Bred" colorways.

EDIT: As of 1PM PT - there's a size 10 and 13 available.

I’m sitting out on the 2s. They remind me too much of running shoes. Upper looks flimsy and overall the aesthetic of the 1 was way better…what’s everyone else’s feeling on the 2s?
🗑
Look like $40 shoes
If I saw em for $40 I can’t even say I’d buy em lol

And those Sabrina’s are so 🔥🔥🔥, wish I coulda got lucky on em

Update: Hibbett pair just touched down. They run TTS but less snug than the 1s did. WAY easier getting them on with the fabric lined drop-in midsole compared to the 1s.

They feel a tiny tiny bit lighter on foot than 1s did and you can also tell they slimmed down the heel area cause they don't feel so bulky in the heel area anymore.

Can't wait to hit the hardwood with these Wednesday.

Attachments

• tempImagePN2pwt.png
    tempImagePN2pwt.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 155
Update: Hibbett pair just touched down. They run TTS but less snug than the 1s did. WAY easier getting them on with the fabric lined drop-in midsole compared to the 1s.

They feel a tiny tiny bit lighter on foot than 1s did and you can also tell they slimmed down the heel area cause they don't feel so bulky in the heel area anymore.

Can't wait to hit the hardwood with these Wednesday.
how does the material feel in the front?

how does the material feel in the front?
The material feels fine, it's a textile so flexibility is good. I do have a pressure point on the lateral side of my foot near my pinky toes. Not sure if it's the shape of my foot or the shoe. The toe box is slightly narrow and there's not much height. I prefer a little more space in that area.

I will say aesthetically, they look a lot better in person/in hand than they do online or in pics. This black/gray/red color way is very solid.

Attachments

• IMG_9678.jpg
    IMG_9678.jpg
    477.6 KB · Views: 444
  • IMG_9679.jpg
    IMG_9679.jpg
    360.3 KB · Views: 555
Watch Nike give us 🔥 jumps and runs since they gave us 🗑 cuts lol

I never even considered the jumps and runs last year because of how ugly they are, and am doing that with the new cuts haha

Back
Top Bottom