Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Infrared 36 lows 🔥🔥
They're really nice but ngl I feel it pressing a tiny bit on my pinky toe on the right foot (my right is wider than my left just a tiny bit) and I'm hoping just casual wear around will break it in. Scared to just play in them and have my pinky toe skin just completely peel off like a lot of people are experiencing lmaooo. I sized up from 13 to 14 too. Left foot I don't really feel it. Will decide in a week if I keep em or not.

They're really nice but ngl I feel it pressing a tiny bit on my pinky toe on the right foot (my right is wider than my left just a tiny bit) and I'm hoping just casual wear around will break it in. Scared to just play in them and have my pinky toe skin just completely peel off like a lot of people are experiencing lmaooo. I sized up from 13 to 14 too. Left foot I don't really feel it. Will decide in a week if I keep em or not.
Once the insole breaks in and forms to your foot it’ll be fine. Wore mine Monday for 2 hours, amazing. Has one night of some random on off pinky toe feeling but gone.

1663808805366.jpeg

The green pair is the one dropping next week on Hibbet/DSG/Footlocker.

Nike website now showing sold out as of 8AM PT

I am not liking the tongue on the 2s. Way too long and there's no straps on the sides to help prevent it from sliding.

Also felt some chafing/pressure on my right pinky toe. The toe box is pretty cramped so that's probably why.

I never played in the 1s but so far I'm not a huge fan of the 2s. Will keep wearing them and report back but my initial gripe is the toe box and how far off the floor these are. I prefer more court feel.

I am not liking the tongue on the 2s. Way too long and there's no straps on the sides to help prevent it from sliding.

Also felt some chafing/pressure on my right pinky toe. The toe box is pretty cramped so that's probably why.

I never played in the 1s but so far I'm not a huge fan of the 2s. Will keep wearing them and report back but my initial gripe is the toe box and how far off the floor these are. I prefer more court feel.
Did you size up?

I wanted to make the 36 work too - either mids or lows. Just too damn narrow. I tried to size up from 13 to 14 and found the width perfect and the length too long- by about a full size lol smh. Another near miss (for me). They did rip my pinky skin on tts. 13.5 may have been ideal but as u know, they didn’t make em. Not sure when they stopped making 13.5.

I wanted to make the 36 work too - either mids or lows. Just too damn narrow. I tried to size up from 13 to 14 and found the width perfect and the length too long- by about a full size lol smh. Another near miss (for me). They did rip my pinky skin on tts. 13.5 may have been ideal but as u know, they didn’t make em. Not sure when they stopped making 13.5.
I'm returning them unfortunately. It's either my foot or faulty pair but theres a rubber piece thats digging into my right arch. Never had that happen on any other ball shoe. Might just be too narrow tho. I can live without em tho. Honestly my favorite ball shoe this year has been the curry 4 flowtro. Before that it was GT Cut 1.

Did you size up?
I did not. I'm not a fan of a lot of dead space in front of my toes (prefer only a little bit of dead space). I had my TTS in the Sabrina PEs and my toes were touching the front of the shoe so I had to sell them. Went TTS in the 2s and length is fine but the slightly narrow toe box concerned me. I'm hoping the toe box packs out a little bit as I break them in but my first impression of these are not great. They're not a bad shoe, they just don't work great for my feet.

I don't enjoy dead toespace either but if your TTS keeps touching the edge of the toe box, maybe you need a half up regardless (with some elite socks?)

Yep, almost all sizes gone in 60-90 seconds
I don't think I saw the tweet till like 2 mins after it went live. It took some messing with, but I was able to checkout. I did initially get the oos message, then was able to atc. Then it gave me a shipping error message and then I kept trying and it eventually went through. Email confirmation and all. I do like the green a lot better than the black/crimson cw, but we'll see if I'm keeping. I do really want to try em out and see how good they are. My Kyrie 7's are almost out of traction and the yeezy basketball shoes are just way too heavy for my liking. I mean I'll probably still use them to shoot around or use at the gym since they were so expensive and it's not like I can get my money back on it. Definitely always liked using low cut shoes like the Kobe 5's and 6's.

I have several pairs of the 1s & they are amazing! I busted out the 2s today & hooped for 2 hours… the toe box was killing me & never had this issue with the 1s! Other than my toes being on fire, they felt pretty good

Hopefully they get better over time but 1s had no break in period for me SMH

I have several pairs of the 1s & they are amazing! I busted out the 2s today & hooped for 2 hours… the toe box was killing me & never had this issue with the 1s! Other than my toes being on fire, they felt pretty good

Hopefully they get better over time but 1s had no break in period for me SMH
If the toebox is tight that's an instant pass for me. I don't wanna have to break in ball shoes anymore since I can't get to a court as often now lmaooo.

I see why people say the toe box is tight. It curves inwards towards the big toe.

These have a bit more forefoot cushion than the gt cuts. They also feel a little lighter.

They feel more like running shoes. The toe box may loosen as the react breaks in.

Attachments

• 2221D3D9-E252-456F-84F2-2CBCFC93B3A7.jpeg
    2221D3D9-E252-456F-84F2-2CBCFC93B3A7.jpeg
    312.4 KB · Views: 141
y’all have wide feet
No, Nike just builds shoes over the past 6 years as if feet run like tubes all the way up the forefoot. It’s been a common complaint by many for quite awhile now. Feet get wider towards the toes. That doesn’t mean you have a wide foot. When an EP size 11 Kyrie Infinity fits more true to size than the American counter part, it’s a problem.

I see why people say the toe box is tight. It curves inwards towards the big toe.

These have a bit more forefoot cushion than the gt cuts. They also feel a little lighter.

They feel more like running shoes. The toe box may loosen as the react breaks in.
Those look like they don't fit ngl. Your laces look like its gaping bootyhole over the tongue looool.

Back
Top Bottom