Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Those look like they don't fit ngl. Your laces look like its gaping bootyhole over the tongue looool.

"Gaping" what?

1664154461791.gif

This is kinda why I left nike basketball for a bit and moved over to adidas. PGs, Kyries, KDs are too narrow. Even some jordan 30+ models have been tight. Even currys feel less constricting.

You're exactly right!

A poster said a week or two ago that some shoes abs shoe brands aren't for specific types of feet.

I'm starting to think that Nike's just aren't for my feet

1664158044108.gif

Some are good but most I have to wear a few times to break them in.

Other brands I usually don't have that problem and NONE of my shoes have gaping anything!

1664158149379.gif

You're exactly right!

A poster said a week or two ago that some shoes abs shoe brands aren't for specific types of feet.

1664158044108.gif

Other brands I usually don't have that problem and NONE of my shoes have gaping anything!

1664158149379.gif
Adidas, UA, and NB are not as nearly narrow as nike basketball. Wish brands would would do what NB does and make a wide option.

Adidas, UA, and NB are not as nearly narrow as nike basketball. Wish brands would would do what NB does and make a wide option.
I haven’t ventured outside the swoosh in a while.
Do u know if other brands let you return used shoes? I need to hoop in em before I can tell. Sometimes I know a pair won’t work immediately, other times I need a few runs. I know adidas takes used shoes, not sure about others

You're exactly right!

1664158044108.gif

1664158149379.gif
true enough. majority of the Nike Basketball shoes chokes the life out of your feet. the typical KD shoes are horrible fit. the Lebron straightjacket shoes were another.

I haven’t ventured outside the swoosh in a while.
Do u know if other brands let you return used shoes? I need to hoop in em before I can tell. Sometimes I know a pair won’t work immediately, other times I need a few runs. I know adidas takes used shoes, not sure about others
Adidas had that policy last time I bought a pair of kicks from em…Harden 4’s lol it’s been a minute

Adidas had that policy last time I bought a pair of kicks from em…Harden 4’s lol it’s been a minute
So you can buy them through their site, try them and if they don’t work then return?

Adidas actually allows your foot to breathe in terms of width, but I do know their sizing is all over the place.

Nikes you can bank on them being way too narrow and needing to usually nowadays go up half a size. Squeezing the blood flow out of your forefoot. And then going up half a size and then being too long.

Please let me know because I want to try those retro Adidas Gil zero restomods for hoop.

The EP Kyrie Infinity is built for a human beings actual foot and I love them. But I want a low cut shoe preferably. Used to love those Gils

Last edited:
So you can buy them through their site, try them and if they don’t work then return?

Adidas actually allows your foot to breathe in terms of width, but I do know their sizing is all over the place.

Nikes you can bank on them being way too narrow and needing to usually nowadays go up half a size. Squeezing the blood flow out of your forefoot. And then going up half a size and then being too long.

Please let me know because I want to try those retro Adidas Gil zero restomods for hoop.

The EP Kyrie Infinity is built for a human beings actual foot and I love them. But I want a low cut shoe preferably. Used to love those Gils
Yeah unless it’s changed… adidas let’s you return used shoes within a timeframe. I may give them another try. I just looked at their lineup and they got some nice designs. I used to see their hoop lineup and they all look so generic and the same. I’ll need to do some YouTubing or something to see what model is most likely to work for me… really don’t wanna do that but I guess I can lol.
I know this is the GT thread but I don’t think the other threads are too active. I’d want an all around performer if someone wants to recommend something.
I’d also consider NB but looks like they don’t accept used returns. Not sure about UA/Puma

Just tried the 2s. Similar to other comments on here, I’m worried about the toebox (almost slants inward) but it didn’t give me any major issues tonight. Initially don’t like traction as much as 1s. They definitely feel lighter. Will give them a few more weeks and mix in the XXs before I make a final call on the 1 vs 2.

Back
Top Bottom