Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

hows the performance from the 1s to the 2s? I heard performance wise they fell off 2
I actually like the 2, one of my favorite shoes right now. but as most have said, a little higher off the ground (not off-putting tho, still not too high or tippy) than the zoom cut 1. I like both for different reasons, the 2 is better cushioned to me.

I actually like the 2, one of my favorite shoes right now. but as most have said, a little higher off the ground (not off-putting tho, still not too high or tippy) than the zoom cut 1. I like both for different reasons, the 2 is better cushioned to me.
so youre saying the 2s are bouncier than the 1s? if i woulda known all the new nikes were gonna be basura i would have never sold my 1s :smh:

so youre saying the 2s are bouncier than the 1s? if i woulda known all the new nikes were gonna be basura i would have never sold my 1s :smh:
Never tried the 1s but I wore my new gt cut 2 to praxtice today. These joints killed my feet. Both feet went numb along the outer edge and pinkies. They feel very bouncy though. Noticeably more bounce then my bron 20s

BD80F4CA-84C4-4176-83DA-96B3153CF724.jpeg

Never tried the 1s but I wore my new gt cut 2 to praxtice today. These joints killed my feet. Both feet went numb along the outer edge and pinkies. They feel very bouncy though. Noticeably more bounce then my bron 20s

damn numbness u gone try and break these in or nah? i heard the 2s were super snug so im not surprised

No numbness at all for me. It looks like you got them tied super tight, but drop in midsoles are a crapshoot

damn numbness u gone try and break these in or nah? i heard the 2s were super snug so im not surprised

No numbness at all for me. It looks like you got them tied super tight, but drop in midsoles are a crapshoot

I think the shoe shape just doesn’t match my foot. It’s curved like a cutlass lol. My foot is more round , it’s the shape of this lebron 19 low basically

I prob shoulda gone up to 10.5 in the cut 2. My big toe is almost at the edge of the shoe. I will try to play in them a bit more , if the midsole breaks in and sinks down a bit , it may give me enough room.

The Kobe 11 drop in midsole also sat high but broke in very quickly and squished down, and gave the foot way more room.

Attachments

• 806F6005-094B-4A15-8930-98503134B764.jpeg
    806F6005-094B-4A15-8930-98503134B764.jpeg
    340.7 KB · Views: 316
  • 7A8EAF8A-D822-46FD-ACAF-5C784F64A5D4.jpeg
    7A8EAF8A-D822-46FD-ACAF-5C784F64A5D4.jpeg
    337.2 KB · Views: 321
I think the shoe shape just doesn’t match my foot. It’s curved like a cutlass lol. My foot is more round , it’s the shape of this lebron 19 low basically

I prob shoulda gone up to 10.5 in the cut 2. My big toe is almost at the edge of the shoe. I will try to play in them a bit more , if the midsole breaks in and sinks down a bit , it may give me enough room.

The Kobe 11 drop in midsole also sat high but broke in very quickly and squished down, and gave the foot way more room.
Cut 2’s after 4+ hours didn’t sink down noticeably enough to change the fit. My Nike tts felt fine in them. Was more the upper n tongue fit

Cut 2’s after 4+ hours didn’t sink down noticeably enough to change the fit. My Nike tts felt fine in them. Was more the upper n tongue fit

Think it might be time for me to officially declare myself size 10.5 in Nike basketball shoes. Sizing been throwing me off cause I started buying Jordan’s again lately and some models in those I need 9.5 lol.

Think it might be time for me to officially declare myself size 10.5 in Nike basketball shoes. Sizing been throwing me off cause I started buying Jordan’s again lately and some models in those I need 9.5 lol.
I had to do this a couple years ago. I have been a 10.5 for 20+ years and now in Nike m an 11 in everything (kyrie 4-8, lebron 18-20 and retro 2, kd13-15). Jordan is still 10.5 though.

I had to do this a couple years ago. I have been a 10.5 for 20+ years and now in Nike m an 11 in everything (kyrie 4-8, lebron 18-20 and retro 2, kd13-15). Jordan is still 10.5 though.

Yeah I’ve been out of the sneaker game for a few years, and have just recently got back into hooping since the pandemic shut everything down. But I used to wear size 10 in everything for the last 15 ish years too! Kobe 4,5,6,8,9,10,11, lebron 3,9,10, 12,16

Only shoes I couldn’t wear due to discomfort were Kobe 7 and lebron 11.

Funny thing is there were some models where I had to size down to 9.5 like the huarache 2k4 and the original Kobe 1 and lebron 4.

I’m wondering if my feet grew wider from getting older (36 now) or they are just making the shoes smaller. Just sucks that it’s so hard to go into a store and try stuff on in person these days. Everything is online only or some limited release that sells out.

I went to Nike flagship on 5th avenue yesterday to try on the lebron 20 debut and they didn’t even receive any pairs….

Yeah I’ve been out of the sneaker game for a few years, and have just recently got back into hooping since the pandemic shut everything down. But I used to wear size 10 in everything for the last 15 ish years too! Kobe 4,5,6,8,9,10,11, lebron 3,9,10, 12,16

Funny thing is there were some models where I had to size down to 9.5 like the huarache 2k4 and the original Kobe 1 and lebron 4.

I’m wondering if my feet grew wider from getting older (36 now) or they are just making the shoes smaller. Just sucks that it’s so hard to go into a store and try stuff on in person these days. Everything is online only or some limited release that sells out.

I went to Nike flagship on 5th avenue yesterday to try on the lebron 20 debut and they didn’t even receive any pairs….
same age and a few years ago I sized up as well. It's healthier for your foot too. No reason to "try" to size down and cram your toes into something.

I’m still the same size in adidas and under armour so I think Nike is just smaller now.

same age and a few years ago I sized up as well. It's healthier for your foot too. No reason to "try" to size down and cram your toes into something.

I’m still the same size in adidas and under armour so I think Nike is just smaller now.

I think you’re both right. I all my older shoes like lebron 10 still fit great in size 10. But for new models I think I’m gonna go 10.5. Gotta return these cut 2, lebron 19 low, and I’m already certain kd15 not gonna fit proper in a 10 either (hasn’t arrived yet).

I can still fit my normal size in retros. I did notice however, along with a lot of other people, that Kobe Protros seem to be made a 1/2 size smaller. You think Nike made their lasts smaller?

I can still fit my normal size in retros. I did notice however, along with a lot of other people, that Kobe Protros seem to be made a 1/2 size smaller. You think Nike made their lasts smaller?
Man, something must be different. I really want to get some Kobe protros but at current prices… I need to be 1000% sure on my sizing. I’ve worn over 10 pairs of Kobe 4,5,6,8,9,11 during my competitive hooping days and size 10 was always perfect.

I did see a YouTube video where a person showed side by side the og Kobe 6 and the protro, and the protro was much more narrow and have a v shape in the heel compared to a U shape in the OG.

Man, something must be different. I really want to get some Kobe protros but at current prices… I need to be 1000% sure on my sizing. I’ve worn over 10 pairs of Kobe 4,5,6,8,9,11 during my competitive hooping days and size 10 was always perfect.

I did see a YouTube video where a person showed side by side the og Kobe 6 and the protro, and the protro was much more narrow and have a v shape in the heel compared to a U shape in the OG.

The protros are much more narrow than the ogs. Im a true 11 in most sneakers now, I had 10.5s in the ogs when they came out cause I was young and didn’t mind that 1:1 fit 😂 . I got my real TTS 11 in protros and I couldn’t wear them for longer than 15 mins without my feet hurting. Went to an 11.5 and they are perfect. This is for the Protro 5 and 6. The 4 I was able to stay TTS and the 1 I got a TTS but I’m tempted to try and find an 11.5 but like you said prices are too crazy to play the buy and try game.

The protros are much more narrow than the ogs. Im a true 11 in most sneakers now, I had 10.5s in the ogs when they came out cause I was young and didn’t mind that 1:1 fit 😂 . I got my real TTS 11 in protros and I couldn’t wear them for longer than 15 mins without my feet hurting. Went to an 11.5 and they are perfect. This is for the Protro 5 and 6. The 4 I was able to stay TTS and the 1 I got a TTS but I’m tempted to try and find an 11.5 but like you said prices are too crazy to play the buy and try game.

Man I'm glad you posted that. Sounds like i straight up need 10.5, Why the hell did they make the protro more narrow than the OG. I'm having that same "15 minutes" experience with like 3-4 pairs of hoop shoes i bought recently in my true size 10, which is what I wear in Jordan 1s etc and previous versions of nike hoops shoes.

Man I'm glad you posted that. Sounds like i straight up need 10.5, Why the hell did they make the protro more narrow than the OG. I'm having that same "15 minutes" experience with like 3-4 pairs of hoop shoes i bought recently in my true size 10, which is what I wear in Jordan 1s etc and previous versions of nike hoops shoes.

Alot of these newer performance shoes fit narrow or short. The Kd 15 and the Jordan 36/37 fit fine TTS.

Exactly how my 1st CW felt! “Black/grey/red”

I returned them and I did 3 different hoop sessions in them too SMH

I got the Sabrina CW and they feel amazing lol

So I messed around and replaced the cut 2 midsole with my Kobe 11 midsole and now the fit is perfect. You can see in this picture that the cut midsole is narrower because there is a raised sidewall on the inside of the foot arch and big toe, and the Kobe midsole is only raised on the lateral edge.

Still think I’m gonna return the cuts. Doesn’t seem worth $100 just for the shoe upper if I can’t comfortably wear the midsole. The cut 2 midsole inside my Kobe 11 is painful, just like the standard cut 2 set up.

Attachments

• 4AD92AE7-E9E0-42DE-BCA1-955D6DA74117.jpeg
    4AD92AE7-E9E0-42DE-BCA1-955D6DA74117.jpeg
    470.3 KB · Views: 173
  • AC882383-7075-4B92-A437-F6E02821F0DE.jpeg
    AC882383-7075-4B92-A437-F6E02821F0DE.jpeg
    391.7 KB · Views: 171
Back
Top Bottom