Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Those are nice. Funny seeing pics on feet, my foot fit nothing like that in the 2’s

Downloaded Grailed app for the first time, was browsing around and made an offer on these, deadstock. Looks like seller accepted… I’ll post pics when they arrive. My offer was $300 which added to $335 after shipping/tax
25F0BE84-BD98-4759-B798-EB8222911BDD.png
I got scammed on this purchase smh

I thought I was gonna be ok cuz he added USPS tracking shortly after the purchase

The tracking never updated, item never dropped off, and the seller/scammer is shown as banned from the app. So, going thru PayPal dispute now.

Think I’d try another pair of 2’s at deep discount. I think that black launch colorway was off

Idk I hopped in my 2's yesterday and they held up great. Good traction, light, locked down tight. Never actually hooped in my 1's so I can't compare, but these are nice, especially since I was able to get it on discount.
Honestly my only issue is the traction. I thought these mugs would grip the floor like a fresh set of Michelins. My AD NXT's still grab the hardwood (pause). Easily My best pair of basketball shoes for being 5½ years old.

Cut 1s are so fun to hoop in. I got so comfortable playing in KDs for a long time, would just wear my cuts to shoot around or mix it up sometimes but always went back to KDs. This past week been playing in cuts and they’ve been amazing.

Cut 1s are so fun to hoop in. I got so comfortable playing in KDs for a long time, would just wear my cuts to shoot around or mix it up sometimes but always went back to KDs. This past week been playing in cuts and they’ve been amazing.
What's the sock trick for those again? I remember someone saying there was a way to help with how much it grips your socks, or otherwise minimize that overgrip issue inside the shoe.

What's the sock trick for those again? I remember someone saying there was a way to help with how much it grips your socks, or otherwise minimize that overgrip issue inside the shoe.
loosen the laces, pull out the tongue as far out as you could, insert your foot just past the grippy portion, press your toe and dig that spot on the insert that's been bulging up, then slide your foot inside. that's what I'm doing with my pair.

loosen the laces, pull out the tongue as far out as you could, insert your foot just past the grippy portion, press your toe and dig that spot on the insert that's been bulging up, then slide your foot inside. that's what I'm doing with my pair.
That's the right answer right here. It's a whole textbook chapter but couldn't be more accurate with that.

Back
Top Bottom