Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

dasitmane dasitmane , I tried the black colorway and the Sabrina one. Like someone else mentioned, I favored the Sabrina over the black/red for some reason. I don’t think they are more narrow, I just thing they strangely angled the toebox compared to 1s. Played in black just once and returned. Tried Sabrina’s 2-3 times before I sent back. Sticking with LeBron 20 and Cut 1 for a long while.

Last edited:
dasitmane dasitmane , I tried the black colorway and the Sabrina one. Like someone else mentioned, I favored the Sabrina over the black/red for some reason. I don’t think they are more narrow, I just thing they strangely angled the toebox compared to 1s. Played in black just once and returned. Tried Sabrina’s 2-3 times before I sent back. Sticking with LeBron 20 and Cut 1 for a long while.
Your foot has to be shaped like a got damn banana to fit in the shoe.

Damn sabrina's crept up quite a bit. Thank god I doubled up for retail and actually held onto the second pair
I was I missed out on those, but I like these much better..
Screenshot_20230101_124503_Instagram.jpg

Downloaded Grailed app for the first time, was browsing around and made an offer on these, deadstock. Looks like seller accepted… I’ll post pics when they arrive. My offer was $300 which added to $335 after shipping/tax
25F0BE84-BD98-4759-B798-EB8222911BDD.png
Nice! Good luck, pics looked good?

I'm good on the cut 2.0's with my two pairs. But that white pink pair is pretty nice. My students thought my shoes were an in n out collab with the logo on the tongue. I didn't know what the fuk they were talking about at first

Back
Top Bottom