Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Screenshot_20221213_235622_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221213_235658_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20221214_000628_Instagram.jpg

Hear me out...🤣

I'm not not saying they compare to Kobes in any way, but I like the colorway.
Nike you know what you’re doing😂
This Kobe fan’s wallet can only take so much.

Cut 2 fit a lot narrower and tighter to me than my og 2010 kobe 6s. How do they compare for you?
Samesies, and I have a narrow foot. Put it this way: a lot of people complain about the AD NXT's being too narrow; my AD NXT's are more comfortable that the GT Cut 2.

Samesies, and I have a narrow foot. Put it this way: a lot of people complain about the AD NXT's being too narrow; my AD NXT's are more comfortable that the GT Cut 2.

Not sure if you saw my post above, I put in the Kobe 11 midsole into the cut2 and now it’s comfortable to wear. But idk if it’s worth keeping the shoe if I have to do all that.

Nike you know what you’re doing😂
This Kobe fan’s wallet can only take so much.
I really had high hopes for this shoe because the people that I know who have the GT Cut said they're like playing in Kobe's, so I couldn't wait to get my hands on these. Performance-wise, they've been a disappointment for sure.

Not sure if you saw my post above, I put in the Kobe 11 midsole into the cut2 and now it’s comfortable to wear. But idk if it’s worth keeping the shoe if I have to do all that.
I did that with the one from my AD NXT. It made it sit higher, but felt a little better. I'll try it with the Kobe 11 midsole, but strangely enough for basketball I like the AD NXT midsole better than the Kobe 11 midsole.

I did that with the one from my AD NXT. It made it sit higher, but felt a little better. I'll try it with the Kobe 11 midsole, but strangely enough for basketball I like the AD NXT midsole better than the Kobe 11 midsole.
I noticed it sit higher too, but was more comfortable because the Kobe midsoles are wider.

My kd15 came today and it’s wider along the arch than the cut 2 but the toe box is pointy like a pencil lol. It’s more comfortable than the cut2 but still a little narrow for my feet. The search for a new hoop shoe continues. It’s a shame because the cushion and traction of the cut 2 and kd15 are great.
28245A39-0A95-4E06-AB18-2D31B143E62C.jpeg

Attachments

• 0C46FBE3-C100-4B71-B978-4BDE7C50670E.jpeg
    0C46FBE3-C100-4B71-B978-4BDE7C50670E.jpeg
    383.9 KB · Views: 46
So I messed around and replaced the cut 2 midsole with my Kobe 11 midsole and now the fit is perfect. You can see in this picture that the cut midsole is narrower because there is a raised sidewall on the inside of the foot arch and big toe, and the Kobe midsole is only raised on the lateral edge.

Still think I’m gonna return the cuts. Doesn’t seem worth $100 just for the shoe upper if I can’t comfortably wear the midsole. The cut 2 midsole inside my Kobe 11 is painful, just like the standard cut 2 set up.
Hold on, you got those for $100?!

Hold on, you for those for $100?!
Yeah the cut 2 and kd 15 were both around 95-97 with recent sales. I picked colorways already discounted and then there was an extra 20-30% off on top.

I wish they fit my damn feet lol. I didn’t think my feet were that wide… but they are for sure not narrow.

I noticed it sit higher too, but was more comfortable because the Kobe midsoles are wider.

My kd15 came today and it’s wider along the arch than the cut 2 but the toe box is pointy like a pencil lol. It’s more comfortable than the cut2 but still a little narrow for my feet. The search for a new hoop shoe continues. It’s a shame because the cushion and traction of the cut 2 and kd15 are great.
28245A39-0A95-4E06-AB18-2D31B143E62C.jpeg
Do you have wide feet? Idk if it’s the angle but that pic looks like your feet aren’t even remotely close to fitting those due to their width… or your width… pause

Do you have wide feet? Idk if it’s the angle but that pic looks like your feet aren’t even remotely close to fitting those due to their width… or your width… pause
I didn’t think I did… but I guess I do. It’s not the angle, that is just how the shoe and my feet are 😩😩😩

I could barely tie the laces on the kd15 cause my feet were busting out of them haha.

These bron 16 fit me really well and comfortably. I guess I need something round shaped
3D35E59D-EE91-43E1-9CFC-1960704E86D8.jpeg

The search for a new hoop shoe continues. It’s a shame because the cushion and traction of the cut 2 and kd15 are great.
Dude! I've been playing in Kobes since 2010. I used to have a lot of pairs too. I'm down to 2 AD NXT's, the Oregon AD, AD NXT FF (why not just name it the whole alphabet, Nike) & if I find a way to restore the clear sole, the Black Space 11's. Nothing comes close to playing in Kobes IMO.

I've played on two different types of floors in the GT Cut 2 & the traction is not that great to me. The next time I play I'm going to get to the gym early and send my mop the floor down to see if that helps.

Dude! I've been playing in Kobes since 2010. I used to have a lot of pairs too. I'm down to 2 AD NXT's, the Oregon AD, AD NXT FF (why not just name it the whole alphabet, Nike) & if I find a way to restore the clear sole, the Black Space 11's. Nothing comes close to playing in Kobes IMO.

I've played on two different types of floors in the GT Cut 2 & the traction is not that great to me. The next time I play I'm going to get to the gym early and send my mop the floor down to see if that helps.
Yeah I’m down to my last pair of Kobe’s and the outsoles are toasted. I went through probably 15 pairs worth from 4-11. Only one I couldn’t wear was the 7. That thing killed my feet. 5,6,8,9,11 were my favorites. Especially the 9 and 11.

Trying to break in some lebron 20s but those are pretty tight too. I’m probably gonna just in DS some old kicks I have and pray the outsoles don’t fall off, lol. Modern bball shoe shape just too narrow for me.

Yeah the cut 2 and kd 15 were both around 95-97 with recent sales. I picked colorways already discounted and then there was an extra 20-30% off on top.

I wish they fit my damn feet lol. I didn’t think my feet were that wide… but they are for sure not narrow.
Where'd you get them? I ordered mine direct from Nike on launch day cause I didn't want to f around & find out of they'll have my size or not.

Where'd you get them? I ordered mine direct from Nike on launch day cause I didn't want to f around & find out of they'll have my size or not.
Got them from Nike recently too, they had a 20% off sale and the ugly colors I got were already discounted. I’m a size 10 so not as difficult as guys with bigger shoe sizes. All 3 of these getting returned tomorrow. Too much foot pain. Funny thing is the lebron low is nice and wide through the upper, but it has a super tight and uncomfortable patent leather toe cap that presses painfully down on the toes and leaves no room to wiggle them
BDB3C535-55B4-4F9F-BE01-84F248C984D4.png

Attachments

• 2A93BD3F-9F5B-4753-B97F-3AB77B02EF40.jpeg
    2A93BD3F-9F5B-4753-B97F-3AB77B02EF40.jpeg
    337.2 KB · Views: 659
Last edited:
Cut 2 traction didn’t bite too hard for me either but it was still fine.

That grey lime KD 15 colorway was $95? Thought it was stil like 115 during that additional 20 sale

Cut 2 traction didn’t bite too hard for me either but it was still fine.

That grey lime KD 15 colorway was $95? Thought it was stil like 115 during that additional 20 sale
Think my price out the door was 102. I really wish it fit my feet. I love that colorway and the traction is so grippy. The last kd I owned was the kd2. It was pretty wide lol

Back
Top Bottom