Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

If they only had a hint of volt here and there, they’d be like a Kobe chaos remix. I dig them as is though, especially since I want to hoop in them. The lighter colored neoprene uppers gonna get dirty easily on court IMO, but all CWs so far have been 🔥

they do have some green on them though

If they only had a hint of volt here and there, they’d be like a Kobe chaos remix. I dig them as is though, especially since I want to hoop in them. The lighter colored neoprene uppers gonna get dirty easily on court IMO, but all CWs so far have been 🔥

That's all I'm waiting for. I just need that super obnoxious colorway:lol:

Lace swapped the Agimat 14s Alternate 3M laces in and I’m digging these a lot more than the purple
28DDB139-4519-45D8-810A-9E015B2F4D99.jpeg

Yeah definitely keeping these laces in. First impressions so far…. I am blown away with the comfort. Went TTS and while trying to break the react midsole in, at first, they were snug but they are loosening up nicely now and comfort is amazing. Will get them on court tomorrow morning to see what’s really good
9A20DCBE-4792-49AE-A9A3-1997F7F93765.jpeg

Finally got mine today.

I’ve played in many classic models since 2003, and just from a try on, I can tell you these are elite with top 5 all time potential for me. I am an idiot and drunkenly broke my toe, but when I’m back, I cannot wait to ball in them.

I’ve been hearing this enough that I’m legitimately excited to try mine in a way I haven’t been excited for a shoe in a while. I’m trying to temper my expectations, but these seem like they’re tooled a bit like a modern-day Ultraflight (speaking of early-2000’s classics), which is my favorite performance shoe of all time.

I’ve been hearing this enough that I’m legitimately excited to try mine in a way I haven’t been excited for a shoe in a while. I’m trying to temper my expectations, but these seem like they’re tooled a bit like a modern-day Ultraflight (speaking of early-2000’s classics), which is my favorite performance shoe of all time.

That’s a legit comparison. I’ll pull my ultras out and compare.

Finally got mine today.

I’ve played in many classic models since 2003, and just from a try on, I can tell you these are elite with top 5 all time potential for me. I am an idiot and drunkenly broke my toe, but when I’m back, I cannot wait to ball in them.
Man I hope I don't regret waiting for the right colorway. Really want these but waiting on the volt or USA colorway. Ready to grab the black pair if it drops on footsites tho.

Finally, my dang TTS pair came in; fit almost perfect(normal width feet ), too. The .5 size up weren’t it for me.

Off subject, Nike/Fedex shipping hasn’t been very good the past month or so for me. Slow as molasses and had a pair lost in the mail. Box was empty when it hit the local facility, so I got refunded. Not a fan of the new shipping boxes either, but thankfully it was a pair I didn’t care whether I was refunded for it.

Last edited:
yeah TTS worked perfectly for me - half up and I’d probably have some heel slippage. After playing in them for about an hour and half of full court pickup, the upper gets looser and kinda molds to your foot since it’s neoprene. The react also gets much softer, which eventually allows you to feel the zoom strobel. My initial thoughts when I first put these on were “damn these feel good, but where is the bounce?!” That didn’t come till later once the react carrier gets softer and “activated” while playing for a lack of better terms.

overall, I can honestly say these have gone to the forefront of my hoops rotation, along with Protro 1s and Curry 8s. As someone in their 30s and with a lot of mileage on knees and ankles, I judge shoes by how my feet/ankles/knees feel after pickup runs and these kicks got me feeling like I could go again. The ventilation is there so your foot doesn’t get too hot and I have a feeling as the react goes, the shoe will still be extremely comfortable due to the strobel and zoom units.

I will try to get y’all an in-depth review after a few more wears, but these are absolute performance beasts so far!

205073470_853008558677165_4091233218455185614_n.jpg
205542463_822150755174306_1009897496256807597_n.jpg
205003267_2897430223851992_1312336009346334001_n.jpg
206107550_242748020992435_3403551896810410230_n.jpg
205359727_1671787433212105_4792323844628457130_n.jpg

went to my local Nike store again today after work and found these sitting on top of some sorry a*s furniture. for whatever reason these weren't displayed on the typical hot rack for new launches, I haven't got any clue. funny I didn't noticed these yesterday considering the employee mentioned they had them in-stock for 3 days now. it's either I have gone blind or someone kept them in storage and hope that they won't get noticed or put them out and displayed them in a lowkey area. but my eyes were like sonar today and was homing on whatever there is out there.

first thing, not my favorite colorway but somehow managed to grow on me almost immediately. took some time to calm myself and compare these to the black pair pics which I really prefer to finally decide and say these are just too hot to pass on. in the end, it's those hot red contrast (swoosh and lateral outrigger) outline made these standout in a great way.

cushion first impression was instantaneous like it felt different, bouncy and comfy. it has quite some Nike 1 Zoom CMFT vibe to it but more responsive. materials is great and for a non-signature shoe would embarrass a certain disappointing signature shoe and made that one look headed for the bargain bin. great logo as well and it could have been a Zion. cant wait to play with these once all the gyms open up. I feel like, these would have been the next iteration of Kobes' only if Kobe didn't die.

Last edited:
205073470_853008558677165_4091233218455185614_n.jpg
205542463_822150755174306_1009897496256807597_n.jpg
205003267_2897430223851992_1312336009346334001_n.jpg
206107550_242748020992435_3403551896810410230_n.jpg
205359727_1671787433212105_4792323844628457130_n.jpg

went to my local Nike store again today after work and found these sitting on top of some sorry a*s furniture. for whatever reason these weren't displayed on the typical hot rack for new launches, I haven't got any clue. funny I didn't noticed these yesterday considering the employee mentioned they had them in-stock for 3 days now. it's either I have gone blind or someone kept them in storage and hope that they won't get noticed or put them out and displayed them in a lowkey area. but my eyes were like sonar today and was homing on whatever there is out there.

first thing, not my favorite colorway but somehow managed to grow on me almost immediately. took some time to calm myself and compare these to the black pair pics which I really prefer to finally decide and say these are just too hot to pass on. in the end, it's those hot red contrast (swoosh and lateral outrigger) outline made these standout in a great way.

cushion first impression was instantaneous like it felt different, bouncy and comfy. it has quite some Nike 1 Zoom CMFT vibe to it but more responsive. materials is great and for a non-signature shoe would embarrass a certain disappointing signature shoe and made that one looke headed for the bargain bin. great logo as well and it could have been a Zion. cant wait to play with these once all the gyms open up. I feel like, these would have been the next iteration of Kobes' only if Kobe didn't die.
Are those the stock laces? The shoes in the photos look more blue than purple and those blue switch up a few post back is looking better and better for me.

Are those the stock laces? The shoes in the photos look more blue than purple and those blue switch up a few post back is looking better and better for me.
yup. stock laces, the neoprene part is navy blue while the mesh part is midnight blue. obviously the laces and heel cage counter are indigo/purple color. I used the flash just to see any hue traces. apparently, these are not really purple shoes.

Finally, my dang TTS pair came in; fit almost perfect(normal width feet ), too. The .5 size up weren’t it for me.

Off subject, Nike/Fedex shipping hasn’t been very good the past month or so for me. Slow as molasses and had a pair lost in the mail. Box was empty when it hit the local facility, so I got refunded. Not a fan of the new shipping boxes either, but thankfully it was a pair I didn’t care whether I was refunded for it.
The new boxes are terrible. Had a pair come in crushed. They should at least tape up that effing side that is exposed.

The new boxes are terrible. Had a pair come in crushed. They should at least tape up that effing side that is exposed.
did you buy from China or bought fakes? those things come in terrible boxes with terrible shipping practices.

did you buy from China or bought fakes? those things come in terrible boxes with terrible shipping practices.
What the **** are you talkin about lmfao. It was a pair of mid 1s in that crap tapeless box. The side where its just folded in to close had collapsed in transit because of how thin the carboard is so it looks like it got crushed by other things stacked on it.

Back
Top Bottom