Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

I was gonna skip these and head to the GT Runs that release in a month, but now I think I'm in on the USA pair. You'd think those would actually release here, right :lol:

oh come on. was looking forward to snaggin these this saturday then all of a sudden, they disappeared on FTL launch calendar. busturds ! no one wanted those cheap-0 so-called Sig Zs. I'm close to going ordering these overseas. screw FTL North America.
I said the same thing. They were removed from the calendar but are still on the site. I had to do a search for them...by that time, my size was already sold out; this was the case with Eastbay as well.

I said the same thing. They were removed from the calendar but are still on the site. I had to do a search for them...by that time, my size was already sold out; this was the case with Eastbay as well.
guess I'm headed to eBay. with moving house, it's tough to order right now.

Anyone know if local foot stores or Niketown have these in stock? Would love to try them on.

I hope it works for you. I would think you would need to go 1/2 size up since there isn’t a removable insole.
Yeah I was on the fence, but earlier in the thread I asked and people said it fit them like Kyries and Kobe 8s, both of which I went TTS on (even though they went .5 up), so I stuck with that. Fingers crossed!

7F87C00D-9FFD-4E7A-82E7-A4C27A6DF88C.jpeg

Tried to get them today no sz 11.5 or 12 it seems.

Still no luck on these on NDC. I got coupon and Gift Cards so need NDC

These are one of the more mysterious shipping delays I’ve encountered. Literally no idea when they are coming but they keep moving around the country!

Tbh I don't like the blue colorway too much because its a little purpley. Waiting for more info on that USA pair or the lime.

If they only had a hint of volt here and there, they’d be like a Kobe chaos remix. I dig them as is though, especially since I want to hoop in them. The lighter colored neoprene uppers gonna get dirty easily on court IMO, but all CWs so far have been 🔥

Back
Top Bottom