Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

That speckled midsole is 🔥

Makes it look like

1625324108825.png

1625324314786.png

Bad/Weird news is in store only for FTL for the Runs

1625361403306.png

Good news is that FTL has the USA Cuts picture up for the 10th, even though the colorway is off

1625361669831.png

Nothing on Champs or Eastbay or Footaction. So lets check richards for confirmation

1625361716864.png

duc.gif

Bad/Weird news is in store only for FTL for the Runs

1625361403306.png

Good news is that FTL has the USA Cuts picture up for the 10th, even though the colorway is off

1625361669831.png

Nothing on Champs or Eastbay or Footaction. So lets check richards for confirmation

1625361716864.png

duc.gif
Gonna be online only or reservations? I'm ****ing ready.

Visually the runs literally do nothing for me. I’m not a huge fan of that chunky midsole. If that’s actually how high you’ll be sitting I’m good, I’ll skip those 100%.

You can see how the midsole wraps around like a kyrie. They look good to me. Colorway is trash though

hopefully everyone else feels like y'all do because those Runs are crazy to me especially the "Pride" :lol: joints

No US release date yet?

hopefully everyone else feels like y'all do because those Runs are crazy to me especially the "Pride" :lol: joints

No US release date yet?
USA Runs are the 10th. Not sure about the black or 'Pride' or Rawdacious Run colorways.

broke in the GT Cuts yesterday. comfort - felt like walking on pillow gels. fit is snug which was ok but not my type of fit. grip on the floor was insane. grip on the insole really stick. I wouldn't advice wearing thick socks on them as they can be quite challenging to put in and I would avoid those wrinkled cushion type socks as they could cause some discomfort once those parts gets further wrinkled up under your foot. I think a pair of plain cotton socks is best. although plain polyester seems fine as long as it's not think or wrinkled design.

I only hoop in Nike elite b ball socks bc they are built for basketball kicks

I would never wear thin socks hooping

When you have fat feet like me your only option is thin/regular socks because elite socks too thick LOL
the cushioned elite in particular run thick and it also has those wrinkled design. I guess those wrinkles dont work well with fabricless insole. the sock would just literally stick on the insole.

Back
Top Bottom