Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

It’s not wrinkles lol

that’s Nike grip
Nike can call it whatever but I would still call them wrinkles.
2nd day wearing them. felt better using them with regular socks. somehow, the shoes felt like the XXXIVs. a flexible a bit lower profile 34.

Makes it look like

1625324108825.png

1625324314786.png
Insta-Cop if I see them available. are they? these over the other black colorway.

Visually the runs literally do nothing for me. I’m not a huge fan of that chunky midsole. If that’s actually how high you’ll be sitting I’m good, I’ll skip those 100%.
I'm still going to give the Runs a chance. but it needs to have some sick colorway.

Nike can call it whatever but I would still call them wrinkles.
2nd day wearing them. felt better using them with regular socks. somehow, the shoes felt like the XXXIVs. a flexible a bit lower profile 34.
in

Interesting. I really, really like my 34 lows, except for the damn dealbreaker of the eclipse plate blistering my arches. I don’t feel any such discomfort wearing my Cuts around the house. If they really play like a 34 I’ll be very happy.

I love the 34 lows but id say the Cuts are different in that they feel much heavier. But not so heavy to the point where you think about it lol… hard to explain.

in

Interesting. I really, really like my 34 lows, except for the damn dealbreaker of the eclipse plate blistering my arches. I don’t feel any such discomfort wearing my Cuts around the house. If they really play like a 34 I’ll be very happy.
were you the one complaining about some discomfort in the midfoot area, like the left pair? I also had some issue with the 34 which was due to a shoe defect. midfoot eclipse plate, left pair. I returned my pair a couple of months ago, had to go thru more than a month or two of therapy just to get my foot back to almost normal. shoe almost destroyed my foot. I don't believe the eclipse plate is that functional at all or any different from a segmented forefoot and heel separated design or one with a flight plate design. the eclipse plate can be horrible as it can be a dirt and liquid trap.

were you the one complaining about some discomfort in the midfoot area, like the left pair? I also had some issue with the 34 which was due to a shoe defect. midfoot eclipse plate, left pair. I returned my pair a couple of months ago, had to go thru more than a month or two of therapy just to get my foot back to almost normal. shoe almost destroyed my foot. I don't believe the eclipse plate is that functional at all or any different from a segmented forefoot and heel separated design or one with a flight plate design. the eclipse plate can be horrible as it can be a dirt and liquid trap.

Wow. That's seriously messed up.

Not too bad! The white overall base definitely muted some of the crazy lines on the Runs.

if the GT series hit ID, maaaan… :rofl:

I’m anxiously awaiting the muted volt colorway. Wish there was a date on those. Seems like they may have released in Asia already based on the posts / pics.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom