Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

1626139643838.jpeg

1626139657842.jpeg

1626139680942.jpeg

I see the runs nd jumps going on sale in the future but the cuts will never since they got that Kobe DNA.
It's a perfect storm.

Being hailed as the spiritual successor to Kobe's, which are now literally extinct.

Covid is still having a logjam effect on supply chains across multiple industries. This would explain the spotty stock issues across the board.

And then we can just throw in typical Nike shenanigans.

Can anyone speak to the traction?
Looks like most pairs have the translucent outsole. I’ve never had any success with translucent outsoles. The court has to be NBA pristine otherwise I’m always sliding around.

I want to get a pair with the solid outsole, but the only pair that seems to have solid outsole is the black OG pair and I’m not a fan of that colorway.

Looks like most pairs have the translucent outsole. I’ve never had any success with translucent outsoles. The court has to be NBA pristine otherwise I’m always sliding around.

I want to get a pair with the solid outsole, but the only pair that seems to have solid outsole is the black OG pair and I’m not a fan of that colorway.

mentioned this a couple pages ago, but zero issues indoors with the purple pair. played in them probably 15x or so now and haven't had any problems with slipping or bad traction

Only traction reviews I've seen say the traction is money indoors, including nightwing and an NT user vtotheinay vtotheinay . (I see he beat me to the reply) Nightwing said traction was terrible outdoors, but he was playing on tennis court surface. I haven't seen any other reviews that talk about traction for these outside. I'm probably going to grab the reds and try them outside soon, but it would be nice to do that with NDC for return reasons, but there's no sign of them on NDC.

Black colorway is smoke translucent, not solid.

I should have taken pictures of the black pair but I just dropped them with UPS to return. For some reason, one indoor run for a few hours frayed the outsole much more than the white pair I’ve played in at least half a dozen times…

This is reassuring. Wonder what they did to the translucent compound.
Still standing by my statement that I don’t know if I like these colorways enough to pay that retail price tag.

Back
Top Bottom