Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Interesting because I saw from some comments that its wide footer friendly. There's even a review on YT that it fits really well for a wider footer.
I'm a wide footer. to me they were snug but not as painfully snug as your typical KD shoes. I don't think my pair has broken down but they were tolerable to wear all day. the KD's were only tolerable for me to wear for test fit before they start constricting the life out of my feet.

Ordered these for my sons on the 2nd and still haven't got them. He gets back to tournaments next weekend so hopefully they come soon.

I'm a wide footer. to me they were snug but not as painfully snug as your typical KD shoes. I don't think my pair has broken down but they were tolerable to wear all day. the KD's were only tolerable for me to wear for test fit before they start constricting the life out of my feet.
I can put on KDs and Kyries but they feel like hell when you stand up and walk in them. Forget me trying to even put my foot in a PG shoe because those are beyond narrow AF. I can fit kobes and lebrons with the kobe 9s being my all time favorites so if these are anything like kobes I'm legit happy to buy mutiple pairs.

Looking like eastbay is the only option for the USA cuts tomorrow, and I think there’s still a chance those can get removed.

They’ve been all over the map on dates, online release versus physical, etc. DSG has the white pair in random sizes with a 7/23 preorder date.

1625876329990.png

Nice big view - you can zoom in. I wish this was the Run colorway that was releasing instead of that red Run.

1625882974790.png

These are probably a big clunky for my game, but I think I gotta try out a pair once a good colorway comes out. Imagining an EYBL colorway on these is fun.
I'll try these ones too. might end up getting all 3 Gt series shoes. one of each.

damnit just when I thought I was out…. Y’all pulled me back in :rofl:

these pics of the runs lately have me doing a 180 and wanting to try them out. That navy cw is sexy

Back
Top Bottom