Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Yeah I’m hoping we don’t miss out on an ID option because of Covid

Bro if I would've known that people were buying these for $500 I would've scooped a bunch from DSG when they sat for 40 mins after drop so I can fund the OG black pair for resale smfh. Nike really dropping the ball not making the cuts widely available.
1640084948858.png

they were widely available. they just got too popular then resellers started snagging them.
I tried to cop from dsg on rd but they either didn’t have my size or sold out right away

I tried to cop from dsg on rd but they either didn’t have my size or sold out right away
I got them on launch. first time I saw them I knew I had to snag them up. 2 weeks later, other people caught on and re-stocks were quickly snagged. if i wanted to before the hype, I could have gotten 3 more colorways. now, they are as rare grail. even the lame colorways are even bought while those Runs are getting the pass treatment.

How do yall clean yall cuts? Mine is looking dusty as **** :lol:

IMG_3295.jpg
IMG_3297.jpg

My Volts be looking exactly like this after I work out in them for a couple days. :lol:

I have to scrub the **** outta these joints with sneaker solution to make them somewhat presentable.

I use Pink Miracle Shoe Cleaner.

Amazon product ASIN B00A7NDT3A
Because my volts get dirty so quick that's one of the reason why I'm fiending for a black colorway.

My Volts be looking exactly like this after I work out in them for a couple days. :lol:

I have to scrub the **** outta these joints with sneaker solution to make them somewhat presentable.

Because my volts get dirty so quick that's one of the reason why I'm fiending for a black colorway.
Reason why I never got something with a white/light colorway. I'm treating my blue/purple pair with disregard and never had to clean/wipe them off.

YEAH ME TOO. I'm still pissed nike decided to cancel orders for the raptors pair smfh.

Reason why I never got something with a white/light colorway. I'm treating my blue/purple pair with disregard and never had to clean/wipe them off.

I hardly mess with white/light color kicks because they're a paid to keep clean.

But I was really digging the volt colorway and I figured I would use these as my "beater" because I was going to cop some darker based colorways when Nike eventually dropped them.

Now I know how foolish that thought was. :lol: :smh:

brah tell me why i had the purple jawns and sold them to pick up these ones. a bad move in hindsight :smh:

Soft brisel brush and some soap and water. I did this to my white pair. If the brush is too harsh it’ll ruin the neoprene toe box.
Thats what i was afraid of ruining the toe box I might just do what sneeker sneeker said and throw em in the wash onna gentle cycle

deadass? on what settings? I tried the shoe cleaner and brush and it was not working

Gentle and cold.

I personally stuff both toe boxes with plastic bags from Walmart or target to maintain the shape, works every time baby

I've found the Jason Markk wipes to work pretty good on these. I have the white pair and used them outdoors regularly and they still look decent afterwards.

I've found the Jason Markk wipes to work pretty good on these. I have the white pair and used them outdoors regularly and they still look decent afterwards.
best for whitening is using that solution by hairdressers. forgot the name though.

Back
Top Bottom