Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

3pointdunk 3pointdunk , .5 up to 10 from 9.5 in Cosmic Unity and lots of other hoops shoes. I have been wearing 10s in Kobe 5 and 6 protros though. I may try 9.5 and 10 in black to see if regular elite socks have a little more lockdown than I felt in this pair.

Loved them! So lightweight it was almost shockingly too light coming from a month or so in Cosmics. No issues with traction and cushioning seemed better to me than anything I’ve played in lately (BB NXT before the others mentioned). Only issue with this white pair is fabric on toebox got fairly beat up in just two hours of play…
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
3pointdunk 3pointdunk , .5 up to 10 from 9.5 in Cosmic Unity and lots of other hoops shoes. I have been wearing 10s in Kobe 5 and 6 protros though. I may try 9.5 and 10 in black to see if regular elite socks have a little more lockdown than I felt in this pair.

Loved them! So lightweight it was almost shockingly too light coming from a month or so in Cosmics. No issues with traction and cushioning seemed better to me than anything I’ve played in lately (BB NXT before the others mentioned). Only issue with this white pair is fabric on toebox got fairly beat up in just two hours of play…
image.jpg
image.jpg
How's the width and length after going up half a size? I was gonna go half a size up from 13 but 13.5 sold out too quick so might try a 14 with elite socks

Hmm I’d like to give these a try
Surprised to see most sizes in the black colorway sold out (10.5 and up gone)

The white colorway is pretty cool but idk...prob will get dirty fast

jayocampo jayocampo , I think the length is fine .5 up with thick enough hoops socks. I posted an initial pic with fairly thick Nike running socks a few pages back. I think 13 is worth a shot especially given Nike’s return policy. Will post more thoughts when the 9.5 arrives in the black colorway, just waiting for Rakuten to bump up a bit before I order.

jayocampo jayocampo , I think the length is fine .5 up with thick enough hoops socks. I posted an initial pic with fairly thick Nike running socks a few pages back. I think 13 is worth a shot especially given Nike’s return policy. Will post more thoughts when the 9.5 arrives in the black colorway, just waiting for Rakuten to bump up a bit before I order.

I snagged some TTS 9.5s. If Nike isn’t playing games with their inventory, it said they’re low in stock in “our” size in the black CW. I’m cheap AF, but when I have discos, I don’t mess around. I’ll grab and if they’re cheaper within the 365 days of purchase, I return them more expensive order. If you don’t use Honey, I usually have that extension running when I make any purchase. I get coupon codes that a Google search didn’t yield.

Last edited:
I snagged some TTS 9.5s. If Nike isn’t playing games with their inventory, it said they’re low in stock in “our” size in the black CW. I’m cheap AF, but when I have discos, I don’t mess around. I’ll grab and if they’re cheaper within the 365 days of purchase, I return them more expensive order. If you don’t use Honey, I usually have that extension running when I make any purchase. I get coupon codes that a Google search didn’t yield.
Yeah I kinda missed out on the black CW. Big sizes are sold out faster than I thought it'd sell out. And yeah I always look for disco + cash back. I hope it hits footstores so I can try on and cop.

What is there return policy, as for as unworn products? 365?

What is there return policy, as for as unworn products? 365?

At least 365. I think it could even be 24 months; although, I’ve never tried, so that with a grain of salt. Also have never sent back a used product.

son received his pair today. they're a lot more heavier than expected. going to experiment the removal of the react drop in with an athletic insole to see how the court feel is compared to the stock ride height; as per my original inquiry.

Tempted to grab the white colorway when they drop... get some games in and send them back if they aren’t worth that full msrp lol

At least 365. I think it could even be 24 months; although, I’ve never tried, so that with a grain of salt. Also have never sent back a used product.

60 days return with no questions asked - 2 years for defects

was (is) NDC the only place to get these in the states? looks like the black cw is now sold out as it doesn't show up.

was (is) NDC the only place to get these in the states? looks like the black cw is now sold out as it doesn't show up.

seems like these sold well but I’m surprised theyre completely sold out.

resale sites might be your only option for the big box US stores. Might be a few boutiques that carry em.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom