Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

I passed on the black colorway to get the white/red/yellow or the white/blue/orange colorways. Looking forward to the upcoming releases.

Wifey hooked up the Father’s Day present early this year :smokin
BB3A1A1B-DBE4-4301-BAAF-82AEA4061558.jpeg
Definitely go 1/2 sz up fit like Kobe’s and XXX4s to me

Wifey hooked up the Father’s Day present early this year :smokin
BB3A1A1B-DBE4-4301-BAAF-82AEA4061558.jpeg
Definitely go 1/2 sz up fit like Kobe’s and XXX4s to me
while I'm loving the look of the shoe and the colorway, I still can't pull the trigger on these due to the purchase appearing on the cc bill and the fit as well. also, the fact that there could be still some better colorway coming out soon. I'll weather the storm for now til fathers' day.

not a fan of the blue pair. was hoping the that white/green/blk (as shown in the break down illustrations) pair would release

These are fire. Wonder if they debated making the sole volt to give it more of a chaos look, they already have some chaos vibe but a Volt sole woulda really hit that. Thinking they didn’t do it intentionally though, obviously Nike loves volt

These are fire. Wonder if they debated making the sole volt to give it more of a chaos look, they already have some chaos vibe but a Volt sole woulda really hit that. Thinking they didn’t do it intentionally though, obviously Nike loves volt
Volt is the best color
Makes any shoe “pop”

Richards dropping the white color 06/01 and they have a “glitch” color (no photo) releasing later on in June.

Is the half size up recommendation for wide footers or for all? I don’t think these are going to be in-store around me so gonna have to take the gamble online without trying them on...

Is the half size up recommendation for wide footers or for all? I don’t think these are going to be in-store around me so gonna have to take the gamble online without trying them on...

I’ve seen a lot more TTS than .5 ups, so that’s what I went with. I’ll find out whenever my friend sends them to me, but hopefully they work.

Of course every foot is different, but it seems a majority (on YouTube) said normal feet TTS but they’re a 1-to-1 “snug” and if you’re a wide-footer .5 up/ may want to actually try them on before you buy. Take that for what’s it’s worth …

In general, I try and find people are usually pretty accurate with their sizing for my foot, like Sean Go on here. I think his sizing may have been different like one time from me on a pair of shoes and I’ve watched him quite a bit. I think Nightwing has been relatively accurate in comparison, too, but I felt there have been a few shoes I didn’t agree with, but overall fairly accurate in comparison to my foot. Although it pains me to watch him play basketball 😂🤣

Last edited:
I’m a 10 or 10.5

What I’ve found to work for me (most of the time) is if they say size up I get 10.5, size down 10, TTS but snug/narrow 10.5, tts and wide footer friendly 10.

These are perfect for me in 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom